Bethel Park AMP

Has anyone been to the Bethel Park Massage next to the CBD shop? It's tucked away with their own parking lot. Looking to see if any extras are on the table.

I've called 10 providers today and not 1 has answered. Yet some people still blame our shitty scene on the guys. Go figure.
You should send all 10 of those ladies an upfront fee and a copy of your credit report. It's the only safe way to go.
I haven't hardly been hobbying lately because of the BS to schedule! Not to mention how many times they've tried to re-schedule which is super tough for me!
Has anyone been to the Bethel Park Massage next to the CBD shop? It's tucked away with their own parking lot. Looking to see if any extras are on the table.

I've called 10 providers today and not 1 has answered. Yet some people still blame our shitty scene on the guys. Go figure. Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
If I remember correctly its owned by the same girl that has a shop on 51
U will have no fun there
I ended up going by there to grab some food. They are already closed and it's only a CBD store now. Reached out to 13 girls yesterday and 1 responded and it was the one I was supposed to see at 9:30 am. Yeah she got back to me at 7pm. We need better talent.