The Old Bait and Switch

Who else is sick and tired of the old "bait and switch" when it comes to providers using old pictures, lying about their age by a good ten years-or worse, and flat out lying about what kind of services they provide. This has happened to all of us at one point or another, but I really got suckered by a well known provider in Pensacola who actually had pretty good reviews. She is on eccie and her pics looked really good. When I got to her place she had some kind of robe on and I really could not tell how big of a gut she had until we went to her bedroom. By the time she took her robe off and I saw her beer belly it was way to late. To top it off the sex was not as advertised and she appeared way older than what her eccie and website ads say. I know I could post a review and totally trash her but that is not my aim. Besides posting bad reviews, which none of us really do, what can be done about this? Any input from providers or hobbyists is more than welcome. Thanks in advance.
Do like I do. If they don't look like their pictures I walk. Without paying a dime. If more guys would do this we might actually get some truth in ad's for once...
Yeah, I wanted to walk when she took off the robe, but by then I had already paid her. I also figured that if I walked after "getting comfortable" she would have blacklisted me. The funny thing is I was at Wal-Mart with my brother about a week later and I saw her. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a very snug T-shirt which showed how truly tubby she was. She didn't see me and I asked my brother if he would fuck her and he took a quick glance at her and told me not in a million years. If I would have told him I tapped that I would never hear the end of it............
Yeah, I wanted to walk when she took off the robe, but by then I had already paid her. I also figured that if I walked after "getting comfortable" she would have blacklisted me. The funny thing is I was at Wal-Mart with my brother about a week later and I saw her. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a very snug T-shirt which showed how truly tubby she was. She didn't see me and I asked my brother if he would fuck her and he took a quick glance at her and told me not in a million years. If I would have told him I tapped that I would never hear the end of it............ Originally Posted by bamabronco
Or better yet paid to tap it.. lol

Rule of thumb is the ones who demand money up front.. Try and avoid all together. That to me just shows she is not confident enough in her abilities. The ones who ask after and don't make a big production out of it are damn confident in their abilities. And lets face facts here. A confident woman is a sexy thing...
  • jwin
  • 09-13-2012, 07:39 AM
Bait and switches + bad service does serve a purpose.

I'm not going to lie. I look foward to reading about the 10 minute $200 handjob only sessions (poor sucker *points and laughs*). As long y'all submit to the bullshit I'll never have to watch TV for good entertainment .
That is why I do not lie --- I am who I say i am ---the good & the bad
  • FK
  • 09-13-2012, 10:35 AM
The only problem is there have been a lot of short changing and outright plain ripping off of the ladies by guys who don't take care of business up front. If I get halfway in and realize that I haven't taken care of biz and start to get some funny signals, I'm not going to be relaxed and have as good of a time as I usually would therefore the gentleman won't either. Has nothing to do with deceit in advertising......
I agree with Fallon, business should definitely be taken care of up front. That is the way it should be so everyone is nice and comfortable. Especially the first time you have seen each other. I ALWAYS take care of business up front and don't mind one bit doing it. What I have a huge problem with is providers who are on Eccie and p411 who have outdated photos and lie about their age and services that they provide. This woman is on Eccie and had pretty good reviews, but none of them were recent. I guess that is where I made my mistake. Kinda soured me on the whole hobby thing...............
  • FK
  • 09-13-2012, 11:38 AM
I hope to get back into my traveling shoes soon. Just taking care of some "good" personal things at home right now. Maybe we can bring back the sweetness for ya real soon!

I have to agree with "leaving if the pics don't match" It brings a bad name for all of us. Many of us ladies put a lot of "work" aka working out, tanning, et cetera; into keeping our appearance up and when somebody rips you guys off, it pisses me off.
Well Fallon if you ever get to South Alabama or NW Fla be sure to let me know. Thanks.
I used to post 45...but I figured I still look good for my age,so screw it and go with the rael age!
If you ever get to lower AL or NW FL let me know Dallas. I would like to get to know you.
If you ever get to lower AL or NW FL let me know Dallas. I would like to get to know you. Originally Posted by bamabronco
woohooooo yes!
The only problem is there have been a lot of short changing and outright plain ripping off of the ladies by guys who don't take care of business up front. If I get halfway in and realize that I haven't taken care of biz and start to get some funny signals, I'm not going to be relaxed and have as good of a time as I usually would therefore the gentleman won't either. Has nothing to do with deceit in advertising...... Originally Posted by Fallon Kelly

And there have been way too many reports of women taking the money and either dashing out the door to pay their pimp/driver/husband/dealer or saying the cash was for "their time only" and anything else would be extra. thus the 200 dollar handjobs and upselling to 700 dollar fs.. Sorry but no one in Alabama is worth that. They may think they are but truth be known there is always better out there cheaper (UTR/SB) or free..