We are in Need of your help Birmingham !!!

Hey Birmingham Gents,

Iris and Ahlure are headed your way... We are wondering what should we pack in our bags that you might enjoy seeing us in? Also what area should we stay in? What are some good places to eat at? Please be discreet and send info and Request via PM or P411. Thank you for all your help. We shall see you soon.

• FK
  • 09-20-2012, 12:34 PM
Stay in the Hoover Pelham areas and screen really really well.
Use verifyhim.com and get a premium membership

Good luck and stay safe!
Stay in the Hoover Pelham areas and screen really really well.
Use verifyhim.com and get a premium membership

Good luck and stay safe! Originally Posted by Fallon Kelly
True. But I wouldn't worry about screening that well due to the fact Hoover nor Pelham has a vice unit. Birmingham cannot go into either areas without being invited (And neither city will offer that invitation either). And even Shelby county has no vice unit. So the risk of being busted is extremely low. The only risk would be some nutcase guy but with p411 and datecheck you can pretty much avoid that also.
Thank you for the helpful info. I am members on all those websites. Thank you again.

Iris
  • FK
  • 09-21-2012, 10:29 PM
There are some known bad guys in Birmingham who do crazy things. I'm talking about more then L E when I advice screening really well. There has been a lot of short changing and refusing to pay up front so you can be ripped off, robbed at knifepoint, or shorted.

Be sure to read the most recent posting in the Infoshare: "Client Spit in My Face", that was Birmingham.

One of the worst experiences I ever had was with a client who had about 25 "Highly Recommendeds" on Datecheck.
Nothing is foolproof and knowledge is power.

There is also providerbuzz.com in addition to verifyhim. If you look up Birmingham, you will see some listings.
There are some known bad guys in Birmingham who do crazy things. I'm talking about more then L E when I advice screening really well. There has been a lot of short changing and refusing to pay up front so you can be ripped off, robbed at knifepoint, or shorted. Originally Posted by Fallon Kelly
I never have gotten guys who do this kind of crap... If you want to rob someone go stick a pistol in your average street corner pharmaceutical rep's face and rob them.. Not like anyone really cares about scum like that anyway. And more than likely to come out with more money.
I never will get the reason why some guys would rob or cheat or steal from a provider. Just think of all the extra safety precautions that these ladies have to take and worry about because of a very small % of jerkoffs. When I hear about providers getting ripped off or attacked it really posses me off and I really feel bad for those ladies.
Thank you again for the info. I will look into it. I am verified on all those websites so I will look out for those gents.

Ahlure