Laptop Crash

As many know I am coming back to Shreveport to give it a second attempt. Last week my laptop crashed and I lost everything.

Anyone that had prebooked so far, if you could please.. PM me immediately to reconfirm... if you dont reconfirm than I have no idea of time or anything and there for will not be responsible for what one may assume a NCNS.

Thanks Gentlemen!!!
I have just what you need per crash. Pm me LL.
I have just what you need per crash. Pm me LL. Originally Posted by beezdat
A good ass pounding greek session?
Lol, as long as I'm pitching and not catching.
Lol, as long as I'm pitching and not catching. Originally Posted by beezdat
If you wish... but never underestimate the power these DSL's can persuade one into doing.... besides.. if im going to milk the ole prostate.. i prefer slow and seductive.. im milking it... not churning butter.
Damn that's so descriptively seductive......Is that the female equivalent of "just let me put the head in"?

I'm for sure out on the churning butter action.

Beez
OK, just a side note before I go to bed too dream. I tried it out in the spirit of trying new stuff...and I stand erected, I mean corrected. It was kinda nice, she definitely knew what she was doing. Small fingers was a plus as well
beezdat!!!

Your're a naughty boy.
LOL!! Now... time to graduate to toys!!!
The only bad part about it LL, when she used the little fingers on the back scratcher, it was rigid plastic and it was kinda hard to get it in. She had to go in at an angle, ya know, it was shaped in a "come here" fashion. But hey, that back scratcher had some small fingers. I was to scared to try the real thing. Lol

P.s. I have a back scratcher for sale at a great discount. Pm me if your looking for one, its only been used once.