Days like today in Texas City make me want to retire

Most people know I'm only a part time provider - full time mother and widow.
When I'm going to travel, I have to really plan and fit it all in. I always let people know ahead of time before I'm coming. location. dates. times.
The really frustrating part is for days before I arrive I have tons of guys PMing Me, texting & calling. getting pre screened setting appointments.
So I get excited. I check in on time. get all cute and fresh. Put heels and lingerie and then NOTHING........and waiting....and nothing...
might as well pop open a bottle of wine and get naked by my self..
LAST TRIP TO TEXAS CITY EVER
but I guess I shouldn't complain since last weekend was good to ME in sugarland
Hope your night gets better!
I think this is the first time I have ever heard of a provider going to Texas City.
Stay on the southwest side would be my advice.
even people in Texas City......

......don't want to be in Texas City.

edit: maybe the fuckTards didn't thinck they had an appointment since they didn't yet have the address.

edit 2: consider removing this new photo from your showcase

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I agree.
Sorry this happened to you Hun! Did everyone bail out on you? If you ever travel to the northside of Houston let me know. I'd love to spend some time with you
Texas City is a trip? From Houston ?

You go there on a wagon, or the train? If you went on the wagon, Shiet that's a long day's journey. Now if got there by a Huffy 10 speed bicycle... You'd beat the wagon. Did you walk there?
even people in Texas City......

......don't want to be in Texas City.

edit: maybe the fuckTards didn't thinck they had an appointment since they didn't yet have the address.

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Camel toe's ugly cousin Moose Knuckle!
I'm so sorry to hear that girly
  • 8254F
  • 09-09-2016, 06:26 AM
I agree. Originally Posted by cctex
WTF!!!...Two people hating on that? What's wrong with it? I'd consider asking her to go to the drawer and recreate the scene.Am I the only that thinks that is sexy?
Sorry to hear Doll
I was in Katy a few weeks ago for four days, epic Fail.
We live we learn.

Try The Galleria and The North.

Love your photos, you're definitely easy on the eyes
Smooches
Yes
Don't throw the baby out with the bath water....Texas City is (IMO) not a very good place to visit.

I didn't know you had a previous trip to SL...PM me!
WTF!!!...Two people hating on that? What's wrong with it? I'd consider asking her to go to the drawer and recreate the scene.Am I the only that thinks that is sexy? Originally Posted by 8254F

Not hating at all. Globe gave her some very good advice. The whole idea of pictures is to Market yourself and to get customers to come see you. I bet you are in a small minority that thinks that picture is flattering.
  • 8254F
  • 09-09-2016, 07:26 AM
*I bet you are in a small minority that thinks that picture is flattering.

No shame in that...She's got some others that are visual vagra just like that one...