kiomirose333 the two-time NC/NS offender in one week

I've been wanting to see kiomirose333 for a while now and each time our schedules just didn't match up. She sounded like a level headed sweetheart each time we've talked on the phone...but then when I was able to schedule with her this week, each time she confirmed a few hours before hand and then when it came time for the pre-appointment set up she wouldn't answer her phone or answer my texts. After she did it the first time and I got through to her the next day she gave me some lame ass excuse that she has a "personal life"...then don't set appointments and waste a guy's time...so I set the second appointment and the very same shit happened. Oh well, the only bright spot was that I ended up using the money to buy myself something nice. This girls is like the equivalent to the soup nazi: no pussy for you!!!
What is a pre-appointment set up time?
What is a pre-appointment set up time? Originally Posted by Pistolero
She told me she would text me her cross street a half hour prior to the meeting and she did not do it, so I called and texted her to no avail. Like I said, she clearly and obviously turned her phone off near the appointment time.
Did you ever get an address?

:snicker:
Nope, not even a cross street.

It was the kind of blow - off you'd expect from a BP girl, not an ECCIE girl... I'll give her one more chance to redeem herself if she would contact me.

It was the kind of blow - off you'd expect from a BP girl, not an ECCIE girl... I'll give her one more chance to redeem herself if she would contact me.
That sucks..
I feel you Dogtown. Two weeks ago I went on a rampage and had more NC/NSes in a week than in the last year. If you *REALLY* need that particular provider, send her a note that you're disappointed that she canceled your session without notice twice, that you're assuming she's refusing to meet you, but that if she changes her mind, you'd like to make her acquaintance.

Leave it at that, with the ball in her court.
you really thinks shes gonna call you after your calling her out in coed?
She's already back in Austin and running ads
  • Kraid
  • 09-11-2016, 12:35 AM

It was the kind of blow - off you'd expect from a BP girl, not an ECCIE girl... I'll give her one more chance to redeem herself if she would contact me. Originally Posted by dogtown
Damn dog, you've been trying to pursue this one for months now.
Damn dog, you've been trying to pursue this one for months now. Originally Posted by Kraid
I know, I've invested way too much time on her, but it's only because she's a stone's throw from my office and she does look so darn pretty...but, no hard feelings. I'm in this hobby to make new friends not enemies. Am I just a little bummed that this one didn't work out for me? You betcha!
:-)
Your fault for trying twice. Move on.
Move on man, don't contact her again.