Last Minute

Hey Beaumont I am passing through tonight!!!
What hotels will let me check in last me pm or text me if u have my number!!
Wrong place sorry mods move
Moving way to fast trying to run inside of bath bed and beyond I didn't realize I was in Houston coed!!!

And sure Dorian I can be the Jasmine to your Aladdin!!!

And sure Dorian I can be the Jasmine to your Aladdin!!! Originally Posted by eleganttif
Omg Becky look @ her butt!!!
Nice ass Tif!
Awwww thanks P... Well Houston may be forcing this ass into early retirement AGAIN. Obviously there's no place here for my skills or EBONY "nice ass". "PAWG" is in and unfortunately I am a little to dark to qualify.

Nice ass Tif! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Awwww thanks P... Well Houston may be forcing this ass into early retirement AGAIN. Obviously there's no place here for my skills or EBONY "nice ass". "PAWG" is in and unfortunately I am a little to dark to qualify. Originally Posted by eleganttif
You ain't never heard of pink dirt.

I don't fool w/HTown men who worship whiteness. fuck 'em! If they can't appreciate a PABG then it's their loss.

Black women are INCREDIBLE!!!!
P girl you speak your mind. This will definitely get the trolls going!! U know I rarely participate in the keyboard battle. But I can see keyboard gangsta coming soon...

You ain't never heard of pink dirt.

I don't fool w/HTown men who worship whiteness. fuck 'em! If they can't appreciate a PABG then it's their loss.

Black women are INCREDIBLE!!!! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Hey There is NOTHING Better than Chocolate Pink Goodness
Omgggggggg I love the Booty

Super Sexy!!!

P.s get ready mamita you may get a few PMs from my fans now lmao
The darker the berry , the sweeter the juice ( or something like that lol) my American friends say it lot lol

since your retiring can i ave your booty please

Awwww thanks P... Well Houston may be forcing this ass into early retirement AGAIN. Obviously there's no place here for my skills or EBONY "nice ass". "PAWG" is in and unfortunately I am a little to dark to qualify. Originally Posted by eleganttif