Birthday specials?

One of my regular clients emailed me this morning to tell me that today is his birthday, and that if he were in Austin right now, he would want to know what kind of birthday specials I had. For my *regulars* on their birthday, it's a free BNG (you can't call yourself a regular until you've seen me at least a dozen times). But he's not the BNG type - he almost always books two hours. So I'm thinking of offering a half-price birthday special to clients like him who normally book multiple hours.

Ladies - what if any birthday specials do you offer?

Guys - what kind of birthday special would make you feel, well, special?
My birthday special is to give L2 fbsm for L1 prices so one third off and more extensive services offered. I'll also upgrade to fetish for L2 prices. essentially i give them $50 off on that day. Not just regulars either, this is for anyone on their birthday. Now, If I've seen you about once every 2-3 months for the year then that is what i call a regular....and they get really special treatment and celebration and better deals than $50 off. I do love to spoil my regulars!
Assuming it is a lady I see frequently and am close to, then I don't need or expect a "special" for any occasion; it would feel to me as if I'm exploiting the relationship and don't care to be viewed as someone who needs "discounts" ..... but here's a few thoughts:

- There are times when a quick BNG might be nice, knowing she normally does not offer such.

- If I'm taking her out for the evening, surprising me with a no undies flash during dinner or perhaps a car BJ or other playful idea would be fun. Bonus points if she refrains from scoffing at my $40 steak & ketchup combo.
Assuming it is a lady I see frequently and am close to, then I don't need or expect a "special" for any occasion; it would feel to me as if I'm exploiting the relationship and don't care to be viewed as someone who needs "discounts" ..... but here's a few thoughts:

- There are times when a quick BNG might be nice, knowing she normally does not offer such.

- If I'm taking her out for the evening, surprising me with a no undies flash during dinner or perhaps a car BJ or other playful idea would be fun. Bonus points if she refrains from scoffing at my $40 steak & ketchup combo. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
All very good points.

I shall not be earning bonus points
i like ketchup too baby.
If I have the time and proper notice I make you a cake in the flavors of your choosing. I'll also set aside extra OTC for conversation before our session begin and/or going out for drinks/food/strippers.
I will decorate the room with supplies from party City and have you a cupcake or a goodie....and also give ya a $10 off any session.
As I client my input would be- I don't care if I get a great discount, just make it an extra special visit by do something hot as fuck -more than usual.
  • Loxly
  • 06-29-2015, 12:24 PM
Help with getting the wrinkles out of my birthday suit would be enough for me.
Does licking icing of his choice, off of my breasts count?
Just make the time extra special. If you would like to give me extra time that is a big plus. I want it to be memorable.
Mah birfday is a-cummin' up. Enny fillies wanna say whut kinda speshul yew'd be a-willin' ta give l'il ol' meh? Tha clock is a-tickin'!
I've always enjoyed and appreciated the CSB BNG birthday special.

Cut straight to the chase without having to hear about how kickass her baked goods are (and they are *that* good). :-P
Ok, so I'm really, really surprised that more guys aren't looking for a great birthday discount/special!
@Claire - I like your birthday special!!!