STOLEN PHONE

hey y'all I'm on vacation in Boston till a week from today. I have been answering calls and telling guys i am not available and on vacation. however my hobby phone got stolen yesterday and i can't answer your calls and texts. I didn't want u guys to think my TCB had gone to hell when i don't answer the phone. I was at cape cod yesterday and having a blast. See y'all in a week next tuesday i will back in town. I am having a great vacation and New England is incredible.
Sorry to hear about your phone. Glad you are having fun. Enjoy the cool. It's HOT here in Austin.
Hopefully it was password protected so that whoever stole it can't get into things.
But glad you are having a great time.
So the text I got from you saying you wanted to "toss my salad" wasn't from you Sue ??
that sucks about your phone .. since I'm a South Boston girl I'd like to make some suggestions while youre.there.. the art museum was one of my all time favorite places to be weekly so was the Science Museum &Boston Commons.. the freedom tour or the duck boat tour..
yes i had password protected. having a blast here. thanks for the advice on cool spots. I love this town so far.
oh yeah if you do go Boston Commons ride swan boats :-)