MIXED description advertising

Not that me writing this thread is going to do a damn bit of good or change anything, much like everything else discussed here, but it would be nice if providers would list in their showcases what is their MIXED heritage or ethnicity if you list yourself as MIXED.

Personally, I don't give a shit if you're fucking green and you have relatives partying with G-Men in black suits on Friday nights in Area 51, if you're female, love to kiss and have a good body, I'll fuck you. But, for some dudes the info is relevant.
Oops...Mods, please move to the COED Forum.
LMAO
Moved to correct forum.

Let the mayhem begin
Thanks Von Spoiler, and also for helping me get my recent 31 day ban reduced to 30 days. Who'd have known letting Mohoehoe blow me would count as time served?
I'm one of the, ahem, Dudes that finds it relevant..

the scorecard has a spot for that information, it's not me.
Providers are already compelled to put a lot out there so I'm all for their right to reveal or hide what they feel comfortable with. (For example, blurring face pictures, etc.) If it doesn't have anything to do with the experience they offer, or their level of care, enthusiasm, and professionalism then I'm not sure why it matters.

From what I know, most of my recent ancestors are of African descent so I don't identify as mixed. However, I was born outside of the States in the Caribbean. Personally, I don't prefer to blast my country of origin all over the place. Those who are immigrants or first generation, especially from smaller sized Global South countries, know that diasporas can be very tight-knit. So when I see other providers saying they are from a general region, like "East Africa" or "the Caribbean" as opposed to XYZ country, I totally get it. What I've explained may be a possible reason for the trend of not detailing specific nationalities and ethnicities.