To My Fellow Eccie Friends

I am announcing my official retirement from the hobby completely. I have had soooo much fun and great experiences. Alot of funny times and great rubs from those I have met.

To the guys I have had the pleasure to meet. You definitely made our time memorable. Thank you all that has helped me and just became a true friend to me. I cant put into words on how I have had the privilege to meet you all. And putting up with my dorky ass. But the most of the gifts you given me is a smile on my face.

to the ladies Ive met or spoken to here. I wish you all well and stay beautiful don't let this change your character. Be yourself.

I will be disabling my account as of November the 23rd. I am getting into school and earn my bachelors degree so I wont have time for this anymore. Plus I am bored here with all the dogs chasing their tails.

I wish you guys would just stop being so damn mean to each other. I really didnt take eccie so serious. I was here to get my rocks off like you guys. Any who Im done give a "I Have A Dream Speech"

:insan e:
Best of luck. Always enjoyed our time together.
Keep chasin that money playboy
  • Re
  • 09-23-2016, 07:07 PM
Good luck, study hard!
Everything ends...sorry I never got to come test your Power
The OP is not going anywhere - let alone college, or starting her own business. People who want to leave, just leave without 2 months notice...
This threAD will be pretty good in 5 months.
What's the over/under?
Ha you guys cracking me up. I can do anything I set my mind to. I'm not feeling it here so I'm putting it down. Yall know nothing about me or what I'm like. What I do for a living in the rw. I've already have done college so it's going to be a challenge but that I am not scared to face. I am very ambitious and I am go getter. So all of this is a nudge to prove yall wrong.
Good luck in everything you set out to accomplish! !
I have a feeling you will do well.
What's the over/under? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
0.25 days. This chick isn't even smart enough to know why condoms were invented.
Ha you're just that I didn't give it to you that way. My body my rules. And the rude comments it's a big turn for me. I don't fuck assholes, I don't even lick it.
Ha you're just that I didn't give it to you that way. My body my rules. And the rude comments it's a big turn for me. I don't fuck assholes, I don't even lick it. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Huh? Nice try. I kind of have standards and trust me, you've never heard from me...you'd never hear from a guy like me.

You may not fuck an asshole, but you sure don't mind getting barebacked in yours and licking and sucking that dick afterwards, so whatever you classy thing you.

Oh, and to stay on topic, I'm sure you'll do well in your retirement...the world is obviously your oyster.
That ending was nice of you to say. A guy like you. I would tell you no anyways because of your atitude. I've never done as to mouth that's just gross. I've fucked and let my little think for me but oh I didn't hook all my life either. I don't need a man to define myself. I like the way I am.