Snapchat for Amps?

Do they have a Snapchat account or some other way to see what the girls look like? Some of you lucky guys have taken pictures and posted but with girls constantly changing shops and names it’s difficult to keep up. Thanks in advance
Most girls do not like there pictures taken I have a lot but they asked for them not to be posted
  • clo32
  • 09-05-2018, 09:53 AM
I wish they would at least new one to show current girls on duty even if they don’t show faces
I agree clo32. It’s just difficult to describe one’s beauty.
We had a reviewer once that posted pictures and he was tar’ed and feathered and ran out of town
  • jc890
  • 09-06-2018, 09:08 AM
We had a reviewer once that posted pictures and he was tar’ed and feathered and ran out of town Originally Posted by Ghostrider
What was the primary concern here?
What was the primary concern here? Originally Posted by jc890
that posting the snap chat pics is just a disaster waiting to happen
Posting any pics of wimmen without expressed permission is always a ticking timebomb IMHO. Hell, I've had my ass chewed for posting a vacation group pic on FB. The gal (a relative) saw it & blew a gasket on me. Chicks are just weird about that shit.

There are gals that allow personal pics to be taken. And, some will allow you to post them. But, 'tis prudent to ask before you share.
You do not post pictures of the ladies without their permission. Most of the ladies have an end game and they don't want their past to follow them.