Liberals freak out as De Santis wants to organize a Civilian Defense Force

A para-military force in Florida, not under the command of Joe Biden, for the use of the governor for a state-wide crisis. Liberals are going crazy, triggered you might say. Instead of waiting for Washington DC to dismantle the National Guard units with the vaccine mandate, De Santis is being proactive. We can remember when the governors of Florida, Louisiana, and Kansas denied the federal government access to the state in order to provide aid causing an intention political firestorm that targeted the GOP to the detriment of the people.
What they don't want you to know...Florida would be the 23rd state to create such a force and if you go to the link https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...March_2021.png you will see that most of the states with such an active force are BLUE states. So, don't be fooled in the coming days when the breathless media warns you of the fascists in Florida. They're full of shit.
Didn't President Obama want to do something like that, some kind of National Police Force?

Of course, about any police chief or county Sheriff a can deputize civilians in an emergency.
So you want to put inadequately trained weekend warriors on the streets with M-16s as a police force?

What could possibly go wrong with that?

George Zimmerman could be CINC
So you want to put inadequately trained weekend warriors on the streets with M-16s as a police force?

What could possibly go wrong with that? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You know who's do it all the time. What could possibly go wrong? Who is training them to hold the gun sideways?
You know who's do it all the time. What could possibly go wrong? Who is training them to hold the gun sideways? Originally Posted by Clay Media
You know who’s?

Please explain, hump. We all know you’re dying to.

HAHAHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSH!
How are California and New York doing with their Civilian Defense Forces?
You know who’s?

Please explain, hump. We all know you’re dying to.

HAHAHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think you do know who, and you know why. That's just what those animals do.

But perhaps we can compromise. Perhaps there should be certain zones in which they can rape, Rob and kill all they want without these awful white people to ruin their fun? Ship em all to California.
I think you do know who, and you know why. That's just what those animals do.

But perhaps we can compromise. Perhaps there should be certain zones in which they can rape, Rob and kill all they want without these awful white people to ruin their fun? Ship em all to California. Originally Posted by Clay Media
Staff edit, racial remarks in video link. dj8
So you want to put inadequately trained weekend warriors on the streets with M-16s as a police force? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How's your rub-girl thong removal training been going lately?

Until you moved to Canada that was a challenge wasn't it?

I missed the part about Florida's Governor issuing "M-16s" to "inadequately trained weekend warriors" in a state "police force"?

Can you share where you got that information.
Let me get this straight. Your ages old mantra is relative to this discussion in what way?

Or are you just being a DPST in your spare time?

There's a special place for LLiars in Clarksville. Right here and Nau.
Let me get this straight. Your ages old mantra is relative to this discussion in what way?

Or are you just being a DPST in your spare time?

There's a special place for LLiars in Clarksville. Right here and Nau. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why don't you move to country or at least a neighborhood in which violence, theft and drug use are more acceptable? A "diverse" country, with "vibrant culture". Far away from awful white people.
Why don't you move to country or at least a neighborhood in which violence, theft and drug use are more acceptable? A "diverse" country, with "vibrant culture". Far away from awful white people. Originally Posted by Clay Media
Unfortunately, awful white people know no boundaries. All kinds of awful people are everywhere. You seem not to understand that; your racist trope remains consistent across all your personae.

Now go fetch me what I asked for.

forbidden language Originally Posted by Clay Media
How's your rub-girl thong removal training been going lately?

Until you moved to Canada that was a challenge wasn't it?

I missed the part about Florida's Governor issuing "M-16s" to "inadequately trained weekend warriors" in a state "police force"?

Can you share where you got that information. Originally Posted by LexusLover
It was recently stated. That's all that needs to be said.