Name: Nana
Phone: After screening
Email Address: greenlightscreening@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: DFW
Activities: BBJ, BBFS, CIM x 2, DFK
Hair Length and Color: Black to shoulders?
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite with man made C's, she isn't skinny skinny though. 5'2
Recommendation: Yes
She's my favorite, glad she's back, I have another appointment set for next week
I wonder how many gallons of cum has been pumped into Nana by now. Can’t wait to get back to Dallas and schedule a few hours with her.
  • BLM69
  • 06-10-2023, 07:39 AM
She sounds wonderful
  • Belly
  • 06-10-2023, 10:06 AM
Sounds like Nana hasn't missed a beat from her last Dallas visit and it's killing there's no chance of booking her. I'll NEVER get screened at GL at this rate and reviews like this LOL
She deserves the attention. You guys that are able to see her are very fortunate!
Great review!

I've pumped about a gallon inside her over several visits..
  • BMW4U
  • 06-13-2023, 01:53 PM
Recently saw her, she's not as tight as other providers. I still see her though based on body type.
Saw her once and she was so good I’ve already been back. Wish I could give her cim x 2 like the OP, sure she was up for it
Saw her once and she was so good I’ve already been back. Wish I could give her cim x 2 like the OP, sure she was up for it Originally Posted by White Tiger
Just out of curiosity, what providers are you considering tighter than nana?
Just saw her and like a previous review, I agree she got her lips inflated. She is excellent. Def skinnier than before and she confirmed she lost a few. Almost a spinner but not quite but one of the best if not THE best out there
is donation for 1 hr 3.00?