Sorry Guy's Just Did Not Get Enough Pre-Book!!

Hi Lil Rock,

I am so sorry but I did not get enough pre-book to make it up to Little Rock.. But I sure will keep trying!!! So keep in touch and I hope to be seeing you soon..

XOXOXO, Miss Melissa
Too bad. I didn't know you were taking prebook but planned on seeing you if you had the time. May be a great stop to make on your way else where.
Pre-book your appointment with me by e-mail (missmelissaxoxo214@yahoo.com) or you can text me or call me at (817) 538-4737 anytime!! Originally Posted by MissMelissa
I can't understand why you boyz in Little Rock passed this little firecracker up.
Some of us weren't passing it up. Just not enough of us willing to pre-book. I'm depressed. I was hydrated and ready to go!
Guys, you really have to pre-book if you want a lady to follow through on announced plans to visit your city.

I should let Lily, Sidney, or one of the other ladies who've toured explain it better, but traveling somewhere involves expenses. Understandably, a lady will be hesitant to visit a city if there's a good risk that she may not cover her expenses.

But if you pre-book, for gawd's sake follow through and don't cancel. It's better to just have a provider cancel her visit and maybe come back later, than to entice her to go to the time and expense of visiting and then have everyone cancel on her after she gets there. That may well put your city on her shit-list, and it'll be a cold day in hell before she'll think about visiting again.

And y'all missed out on something great this time. I've seen Melissa (about 5 years or so ago, when she visited Memphis). She's just as sweet as candy, cute as the button on a teddy bear's nose, and a helluva good time BCD.

Hope she comes back and gives y'all a chance to experience her charms. You WILL enjoy.

Cheers,

bcg
BCG..i understand where you are coming from and you are correct..

however.. keep in mind that even if only 1 guy prebooks.. that in theory is enough to cover flight and a pretty decent room.. or..gas and a nice room.. depending on rates.. now yes..thats not enough to MAKE THE TRIP per say.. however..

9 out of 10 times.. especially in towns like LR.. guys don't know if they can make it on the day the girl will be here.. they typically may have to wait till the girl gets in town.. they see what work, family, wife, kids has in store for the day and plan after that..

1 prebook that you can for sure count on..covers cost from a fort worth trip.. flight plus hotel.. in theory if someone had 2 prebooks..then you at least NOT in the hole..

stupid i know..and not smart business practices.. but I have traveled often times to dallas, houston, austin, san antonio, corpus.. flights booked, very upscale hotels booked.. based on 1 or 2 prebooked knowing good and well that more guys will schedule once I post my ad that I have ARRIVED..oddly.. never burned.. the one time in houston i had a lesser trip was when i did have ALOT of prebooks and lots of them cancelled.. i had turned down other guys because times were taken they wanted based on those prebooks that ended up cancelling.. yes.. i always ask guys if someone cancels can i notify them.. but sometimes guys can't just ups and show up when the guy cancels the day before

however..you are pretty much correct.. without prebooks..most are not willing to take a chance ..smart move by guys is atleast to make contact, get screened and explain to the provider you are NOT booking per say..but wanna let her know you are interested but dont' know your schedule.. many girls still will not make the trip..but atleast you let her know you are interested..

also.. might help if more girls let guys know what prebook number of guys they need in order to make the trip.. is it 2? 3? 8?
BCG..i understand where you are coming from and you are correct..

however.. keep in mind that even if only 1 guy prebooks.. that in theory is enough to cover flight and a pretty decent room.. or..gas and a nice room.. depending on rates.. now yes..thats not enough to MAKE THE TRIP per say.. however.. Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv
<snip>

Hey, you're the one with experience, and thank you for sharing it. I'm kinda parroting what I've read other ladies post and what some provider friends have said to me in correspondence. I'm always happy to be told when I'm fulla shit by someone who knows better; it's the only way I learn some things.

Cheers,

bcg
Unfortunately, she only posted her intentions to visit a day or two ago. Maybe should would had better luck had she advanced her visit further ahead.

On the other hand, I frequently don't know if I can indulge until a day or two ahead of time, so pre-booking weeks ahead is not workable for me. DeAnna's got something there.
I can't understand why you boyz in Little Rock passed this little firecracker up. Originally Posted by Mac92451
Oh I was...I was.

We will surely miss Melissa!
I am out of town or I would have booked with her. She is a doll. She has come to my aid a few times in the big oil town on short notice and always leaves me very happy!
BCG.. my experience is only limited to what works for me.. lol.

my only point was..that yes a PROFIT is what anyone seeks in touring.. touring is honestly where the big money is if done successfully..

however.. a flight out of texas to arkansas on southwest..not to much.. $100, $150 for nice upscale hotel in LR.. considering most charge $200 or $250.. 2 confirmed (loosely used term) appointements and your "expenses" are covered. if you drive then its even cheaper..if you stay in a cheaper hotel..even cheaper..

I personally would fly into houston/dallas/austin etc etc.. if for instance i was flying from arkansas-dallas..but only had 2 or 3 prebooks and thats all that showed.. those appointements basically paid for the rest of my trip.. where i would fly to Austin and had 5 prebooks waiting.. then fly home..or something to that effect.. Arkansas may be a better "between" town at this point.. i.e fly into LR.. work a day..fly out to Tulsa or memphis or Austin or something like that..i would often fly into dallas at 9am, check in at 10am, work till 3pm, fly out at 4pm and have appointments waiting in houston at 7pm-10pm and the following morning.. then fly home at checkout and in 2 days i have made what i wanted.. LR could be a way to get your "expense" money that will cover a 4 day tour, rooms flights etc.. and the next bigger town is your PROFIT city..i could go on and on..but i will stop

keep in mind prebooks are only worth the paper they are written on (per say) lol.... while yes many guys are honest.. and LR solely based on a few years back wasn't known to cancel alot after saying "yes come our way".. i can't speak of today.. in bigger cities..its quite common to get lots of prebooked only to have many cancel and waste your time..

point being.. they are only worth the trip (prebooks) if they actually show.. i mean yes you wanna take a guys word for it.. but does it burn any less..or piss a girl off less if she has a ton of prebooks and shows and they cancel? versus having 1 or 2 that would cover expenses and taking a chance that you have some guys that arrange their schedule once you arrive thus making it a success? i mean there is nothing for sure just cuz a guy prebooks..you could have 10 prebooks and none show and waste just as much time and money.. just playing devils advocate..

I don't know the lady..obviously you do bcg..and have for a few years now..as I said, LR use to didn't have a habit of not taking care of business.. however..when i first moved to florida in 2007 rumor had it there were a few guys wasting girls time..thats a shame.. it lessens the pool of providers that are willing to bring some potential texas goods to the arkansas area..

As i said tho.. there is still a market for guys that don't know there schedule to far in advance..as long as you can get screening done..
Thanks everyone for all the help.... This does help me for the next time I do go out of town, I can get it right. I am so sorry for not posting a least a week in time.. I do plan on trying to work on that... I do plan to come to Lil Rock agian soon promise!!! I sure I know I will have lots of fun....!!!

Thanks Deanna for all your help on traveling that help me see a bigger picture now!!! Hope to be seeing you soon..

Smooches, Miss Melissa