Morning disappointment: HSP locked me out of the "OMG" thread

Just as it was shaping up to be a perfect time to whip out the kittens again.

Oh well. I got a chance to use them this morning in a STL board I hang out on, so I got my kitten fix for the day.

But come on, guys... chill out a bit.

Cheers!

bcg
  • MrGiz
  • 07-06-2010, 05:56 AM
Lord knows , new moderator didn't allow that much talk about other name changing girls getting busted in his first few weeks on the job! I guess it sucks to not have connections!

Looks like we've all become experts since those days, eh?

Giz
Looks like we've all become experts since those days, eh? Originally Posted by MrGiz
I explicitly disclaim all expertise in this subject area.

Cheers,

bcg (further affiant sayeth not...)
In clarification, everyone was locked out of the OMG thread. IMHO, it was long overdue. That thread was giving me a headache. It became a sounding board for long-standing piss fights and underwhelming innuendo.

H
In clarification, everyone was locked out of the OMG thread. IMHO, it was long overdue. That thread was giving me a headache. It became a sounding board for long-standing piss fights and underwhelming innuendo.

H Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
I know, H. I was making a little joke. Maybe a really little one, but hey, it was early in the morning, and I'm never at my best in the morning.

Come to think of it, I'm never at my best pretty much anytime. Part of growing old, I guess.

Agreed it was overdue.

Cheers,

bcg
  • HSP
  • 07-06-2010, 11:27 AM

H Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
Yes it had. That's why it was locked and if it ends up in this thread, well it will be locked. One thing that amazes me about message boards, the minute people get to use monikers to mask their identity they loose all civility toward one another.