Question about bbfs(not looking...just curious)

Hello ladies and gens:
lately i saw few people posted about bbfs in the ISO forum...now i believed since there are people asking for it....it means somewhere there are providers provides it
now i am not one of those people who is looking for bbfs...but i am kinda concern my own safety...no offense to any providers...but i am just wondering if any gens knew that which providers provides such services...would you please kindly PM me so i can have an idea about which providers i should avoid seeing...
(again...no offense to any providers...i am just look after my own safety)...thank
all of you for reading this ladies/gens...
I'll tell you one thing...at least 2 of the ladies that you've already reviewed offer it. Have a nice day.
oh snap.....really???
The ole' "I need to know who not to see" ploy. Assume everyone has an STD and plan accordingly. That's the entire point of wearing a condom in the first place. Everyone fucks someone without a condom (in their private life), except for the majority of guys here apparently.

If having sex with a condom worries you, the hobby is not the place to be.
The ole' "I need to know who not to see" ploy. Assume everyone has an STD and plan accordingly. That's the entire point of wearing a condom in the first place. Everyone fucks someone without a condom (in their private life), except for the majority of guys here apparently.

If having sex with a condom worries you, the hobby is not the place to be. Originally Posted by Roger.Smith
+1,000

Very logical man here
Women that don't offer bbfs for the right price or the right customer are the exception, not the rule. Guys that don't engage in it when it presents itself are an even smaller exception.

Like roger says, assume everybody is unclean. As far as sexual promiscuity goes, we are in the upper most income bracket. Act accordingly
Coloring myself lucky to not have seen any of those that the OP has. But I saw a list floating around once and x-ref'd with my to see list. Damn.
Thanks to all of your response...I know the risk before doing this...and I was just thinking if I can knew who does it for sure..at least I can reduce the risk to minimum...
Every girl who has kids goes bareback - 60% of the women I know who are single mothers talk bad about the kids dads. Same difference.

Play smart - you never know where anyone had been. Everyone has done it so don't judge, just worry about YOU.

Case closed
From my perspective, the main concern here is being with a lady that does this on a daily basis with many different partners. Yes, I do assume any provider has been bb with someone in her personal life (duh) and probably with a few select clients as well (I have first hand knowledge of this via a retired provider). But any high-volume girl that might be doing it as many as 4-10 times in a week with different clients? Yikes. Big Time.
From my perspective, the main concern here is being with a lady that does this on a daily basis with many different partners. Yes, I do assume any provider has been bb with someone in her personal life (duh) and probably with a few select clients as well (I have first hand knowledge of this via a retired provider). But any high-volume girl that might be doing it as many as 4-10 times in a week with different clients? Yikes. Big Time. Originally Posted by jezzee
I've met women who were serial daters and bad a pattern of this behavior. There's no way to tell. Condoms are available for a reason. It only takes once and can happen to anyone at any time. That's the risk of having sex with strange people, even people you 'know' can't be 100% safe.

Some are more high risk but there's no difference if you see someone you deem 'less' high risk, there's always a risk and it takes only once.

I'm just not a fan of judging or calling people out. We all have something to be called out on, why name names?
It's actually very simple: If you have sex with someone, you are effectively
having sex with everyone that person has had sex with. The hobby has
risks and rewards. Gee...kinda like all other parts of life.

You have to decide for yourself what risks you are willing to take.

Just my $0.02...
That means a lot of people have enjoyed my 1.3" of dangling death.
And not even a single mention of taint, Pyramider. I'm amazed.
Why would you ask this question in Co-Ed section btw, when you seem to have premium access?