workout buddy needed!!

Its almost 2014 and I am serious about doing better and working out more than I do, I would love a workout buddy!! Anyways ladies if you are interested pm me!! Happy holidays!
Do not forget to exercise your taint. A sweaty taint is a happy taint.
I'd love to toss the medicine balls around with you anytime babe. Where should we "work out"?
@pyramider lol i like the way you think on working out heehee
Too bad you were asking for just ladies? Would love the chance to work you out in a place other than the bedroom?!?!?
I have a 24/7 gym at my incall if you wanna join me..
I'm interested!!
I'm interested!! Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Please refer to post #2.
I love how she says workout buddy and every guy automatically reads "Fuck me daddy" lol.
I love how she says workout buddy and every guy automatically reads "Fuck me daddy" lol. Originally Posted by MaryBeth
To be honest I also find it funny when the goons swoon but keep in mind....
She posted this ladies only thread in coed so "Fuck me daddy" comes with the territory.
I work out at 5 or 6am. I've giving up on a work out buddy. For me, I have never been very enthusiastic about a work out buddy though. I don't have a work out routine. I usually go with how my body feels that day. Sometimes all I do is walk and run on the treadmill.

Yoga and Pilates classes are fun with a friend to me.
I feel you on the workout buddy. I've never had one but wonder if that gives or takes from the overall workout. Will having a buddy finally get my arms sculpted the way i want??

What's y'alls take on the over all benefit of the workout buddy? Yea or nay?
I feel you on the workout buddy. I've never had one but wonder if that gives or takes from the overall workout. Will having a buddy finally get my arms sculpted the way i want??

What's y'alls take on the over all benefit of the workout buddy? Yea or nay? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Yea for motivation and company which we providers need as much as we can get.
What's y'alls take on the over all benefit of the workout buddy? Yea or nay? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Nay for me, I have tried both male and female buddies and groups. The problem I have with it may be a positive to others though.
My issue is I do what I want to do when I want to do it. If I am into my run or routine I get very annoyed when my other(s) are loitering waiting for "us" to do something else. I also don't feel or understand the need to converse about the gym, equipment, or goals...pick something and do it until you can't go on then move to something else and repeat.

The other side with not flying solo is setting and keeping the appointment, my schedule varies hour to hour compound that with other peoples schedule and it becomes tedious trying to find a "good" time to meet.
Again just my dos pennies, the social structure I don't like could be others nirvana.
Workout buddies are great if both gals are truly motivated and can push each other and are close to each other in level of fitness. Both gals need to know what they are doing as well when it comes to strength training.