You can ignore what others say but......

You can certainly choose to ignore what others say but eventually you cannot ignore the effects of what is being said as it takes root in all those that do not ignore it!

"Desperate" is as "Desperate" does!
More like a desperate plea for someone trying to be relevant..... Originally Posted by Whispers
the op is a true veteran of ignoring peoples' questions when they inquire about the op suppposed facts.
  • Loxly
  • 06-13-2015, 08:43 PM
Or.....

"Remember Grasshopper,

Many will advise,
Even those who are not wise.
Sometimes you will win,
Sometimes you will lose.
Look at all that you have before you choose."

What you need to know about the OP is that he spreads propaganda. If you go through ALL of his threads you will see that there are NO facts. He tries to disguise it as others when it is in FACT himself!!!

His post is a perfect example.

You can certainly choose to ignore what others say but eventually you cannot ignore the effects of what is being said as it takes root in all those that do not ignore it! Originally Posted by Whispers
The whole point is to lie enough that people think it true. That is Whispy!!!!! So, you can believe those who spreads propaganda or see them for who they REALLY are!!!!

Whispy has NO credibility!!! Every time everyone points out his falacies and everyone takes him to task his pocket mods close the threads!!!!

http://famous101.com/10-most-famous-...sts-in-history

“But the most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly and with unflagging attention. It must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over. Here, as so often in this world, persistence is the first and most important requirement for success.”
-- Adolf Hitler

the op is a true veteran of ignoring peoples' questions when they inquire about the op suppposed facts. Originally Posted by Precious_b
I think Dante's participation in the bare back forums and the information he shares about the ladies he sees that ride without a cover is starting to catch up with him . He's a lot more agitated recently than in recent months.

Personally if he wants to take those risks it's up to him. I'm not judging him on it and there are a lot that could care less.

You had to know that eventually there would be some that would choose not to see you as it all came to light right?
You are after ALL the BAREBACK KING!!!!

YOU are the ONE with all the BAREBACK INFO!!!!

YOU are the one who is always going to that BAREBACK FORUM!!!!

Your the one who knows how to BAREBACK all the girls and don't use protection!!!

You try to say its me to avoid everyone looking at you.

After all you need to screw a woman BAREBACK in a cum stained booth at the strip club. Girls that are lower than the Rundberg walkers!!!!

You have to have bareback sex because your stomach is sooooo big that you can't keep a hard on with a condom on!!!!!

Or are you really fucking men! Because you really think about my dick A LOT!

Nope, I haven't had any problems. Everyone knows that you spread propoganda!!!!!

I get laid more than you do!!!
I'm not going to say I never barebacked a stripper. There have been a couple over the years...... Originally Posted by Whispers
I think Dante's participation in the bare back forums and the information he shares about the ladies he sees that ride without a cover is starting to catch up with him . He's a lot more agitated recently than in recent months.

Personally if he wants to take those risks it's up to him. I'm not judging him on it and there are a lot that could care less.

You had to know that eventually there would be some that would choose not to see you as it all came to light right? Originally Posted by Whispers
I get laid more than you do!!! Originally Posted by dante0322
I think Whispers & I can both agree this could be true! After all he and I don't switch hit!

Now batting for the Austin Fudge Packers, in the clean up position.... DANTE (TS Asspipe Driller)0322

Dante lines up.... positions himself behind a TS... lubes up and....its going, going, gone!

Did Dante figure out how to make your Signature line pop up on top of a post?
Whispy has NO credibility!!! Every time everyone points out his falacies and everyone takes him to task his pocket mods close the threads!!!!
[/B][/COLOR]

Everytime??? Seems like you are exaggerating quite a bit to make some kind of point. Whispers starts and participates in many threads. If us pocket mods closed every thread every time, just about every thread in coed would be closed. If you have issues with your local pocket mods, feel free to contact admin. You have been given plenty of leeway in disrespecting staff.[/B]

Your the one who knows how to BAREBACK all the girls and don't use protection!!!

You try to say its me to avoid everyone looking at you.

After all you need to screw a woman BAREBACK in a cum stained booth at the strip club. Girls that are lower than the Rundberg walkers!!!!

You have to have bareback sex because your stomach is sooooo big that you can't keep a hard on with a condom on!!!!!

Nope, I haven't had any problems. Everyone knows that you spread propoganda!!!!!

Originally Posted by dante0322
Please see:

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.

Not cool to participate and resort to unprovoked rudeness. I don't see why this topic can't be debated without the rudeness and junior high type insults.

Ok, I've spent about 4 hours off and on the site doing mod duties so its time to enjoy some of my evening.

sixx
There you go Dante. That makes "7" that don't give a shit what you think. Whispers, SL, The four Austin Mods and Everyone Else! Let me check my math..... yup that's 7. Now you can just shut your big yap or keep doing what your doing. But is this BS really working for you?

I don't think Dante had many friends growing up.

I found that it makes a decent reference as to what ladies to avoid. Between the ones you and your buddies discuss openly and the ones you review.... It's a good checklist on who to stay away from...

You try to say its me to avoid everyone looking at you. I don't review and no one has a clue who see.... Why would anyone want to look at me?

LMAO! You can't even pause to do research can you..... Yes I fuck strippers..... Never in the clubs... I'm a bit of a coward and convinced I would get caught...... I only see them OTC...

Originally Posted by dante0322

Ya think so huh? Well Congrats . Everyone should get laid no less than twice a day for the simple routine of it and a few times more to make it all exciting.....