Lux/Sun recommendation

I am headed to Dallas in a few weeks and want to try to hit both while I am in town. Sounds like I need to call ahead and make a reservation. I am not a fan of the MM and love spinners. Throw me some recommendations boys.
I am headed to Dallas in a few weeks and want to try to hit both while I am in town. Sounds like I need to call ahead and make a reservation. I am not a fan of the MM and love spinners. Throw me some recommendations boys. Originally Posted by Madmander

Save your $$$
What is your recommendation then?
Save your $$$ Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
What is your recommendation?
Too early to tell who will be there. The situation is fluid.
Yumi at Sun. That’s Willy Wonka”s golden ticket.
Does anyone know suns full line up
What is your recommendation? Originally Posted by Madmander

Go bowling
Go bowling Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
Thanks! Hope I can be as helpful if you visit my home area. I was just looking for some recommendations.
Thanks! Hope I can be as helpful if you visit my home area. I was just looking for some recommendations. Originally Posted by Madmander
Yumi. Read the reviews.
Your gonna be happy.
Yumi was solid service cfs and into it d tits attractive like solid 7 7.5.... Coco hottest at amp I've seen in looks no kissing I'd give Coco looks 9 big natural c or D's.... Pretty good service cool either one
Asa at luxury
At sun coco. At Lux sansa
Yumi. Read the reviews.
Your gonna be happy. Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
Thanks!
Yumi was solid service cfs and into it d tits attractive like solid 7 7.5.... Coco hottest at amp I've seen in looks no kissing I'd give Coco looks 9 big natural c or D's.... Pretty good service cool either one Originally Posted by italian8527
Thank you
Asa at luxury Originally Posted by Joebillybob
Thanks