Panty Fetish

Hello everyone... Just wanted to know if their are any ladies out there who know how to cater to a Panty Fetish.

I see alot of information concerning foot fetish, but I can't be the only one who has a thing for panties. I'm sure not alot of guys wont admit out-loud to such as thing panty sniffing and panty jobs, but I know I'm not alone on this. Any thoughts???
I am game..lol!
I had a guy buy me "granny panties" to wear for our session,then he took them home!
Granny Panties just don't have any sex appeal. Something sexy and silky from Victoria Secret; nothing to high cut, but a bikini full back is perfect.
I love seeing women in their panties. Small and dainty, light colored, with a lace or some kind of trim around the edges, and bikini for sure. Not too crazy about thong style, though. Slightly see-thru is also a turn-on. I do have a pic of a pair being worn that's so tiny, I didn't know they were made that small!

Don't know how much detail I can go into here regarding activity, may have to leave that to your imagination.
I have "banned" granny panties from my house now...lol!!
I'm a pretty hardcore lingerie fetishist... and as much as most men are thrilled to try, it's not something that most of them really connect with. It's ok, I appreciate the effort

I'm totally into panties! Silk is wonderful and I prefer fullbacks, but beyond I prefer Aubade or AP to Vickie's any day, Frederick's for a cheap fix, and something nice and Trashy if you're just going to rip it off with your teeth anyway. I'm very much into panty stuffing, panty gags, queening, and many other deviations along that theme... and oh yes, there's more.

Chances are you won't find many ladies who will *shun* you for your for your particular predilection, but I sympathize with your possible difficulty finding someone who truly enjoys losing themselves in such pleasures. I'm a long way from Austin, so I've got no recommendations for you. Good luck!

~Mme X~