Provider: Tia
Phone: 972-820-5716
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.mysweetescapespa.com
City: Carrollton
State: Texas
Address: Beltline Rd.
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Swedish / Deep Tissue / Full Body Salt Scrub / Facial Salt Scrub / L0
Session Length: 75
Fee: 135
Hair Color and Length: Dark Brown, mid-back, straight
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Absolutely smoking hot. Her pics do not do her justice. She is probably about 5'5", 125 lbs. Large natural breasts, and a super firm ass. She appeared very athletic, and it was obvious she worked out. Superb curves in all the right places, made evident by the tight shirt, and yoga pants she wore.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for your review. Tia is indeed THAT girl who gets your attention no matter where you are or who you are with!

I had a similar excellent massage from this smoking hot woman

Maybe I should post a review of my last haircut.
Maybe I should post a review of my last haircut. Originally Posted by steviewinwood
He forgot his Yelp password.

I assume it was a B2B massage. Otherwise, it is a strange review.
She is from lao
She looks laotian.

Any one had any luck there. Great looking women but there are a lot of great looking women out there.

PM me if you do not want it posted here.

Thx
Nothing will happen at this place
Maybe I should post a review of my last haircut. Originally Posted by steviewinwood
THAT is downright HILARIOUS!!
Honestly, it's a great place. Yes, it's L0, but like I said in my review of Claudia, I've had L1+ massages that left me far more frustrated than this place does.

But yeah - you shouldn't go here to expect anything more than L0 or L0.5, in my experience. You'll leave turned on, and relaxed.

They're really some of the best legit massages on the planet.
I guess we need to open a wellness section.
I guess we need to open a wellness section. Originally Posted by MartinX
Just what we need, reviews of Massage Envy and chiropractors.

These guys are cracking me up with their L0 reviews.

The funniest part, this review was approved and shows up in his review portfolio. WTF. It's that easy to score points for PA.
Just what we need, reviews of Massage Envy and chiropractors.

These guys are cracking me up with their L0 reviews.

The funniest part, this review was approved and shows up in his review portfolio. WTF. It's that easy to score points for PA. Originally Posted by Tiger Woods
Just because it shows up in your portfolio doesn't mean it counts for PA. I regularly review providers that I know don't qualify for PA, either for warning off a bad provider, or I just had a good time with someone despite level of activity.
Just because it shows up in your portfolio doesn't mean it counts for PA. I regularly review providers that I know don't qualify for PA, either for warning off a bad provider, or I just had a good time with someone despite level of activity. Originally Posted by misterundo
Daily thread bump.

I agree, it's a good place for someone with E.D.

But, honestly, these are the types of places that we try to warn people off of here. You are in the wrong venue.
*sigh* Acrimonious agreement, and an insinuation that I have ED. Classy, TW, just like your namesake.

There is nothing dishonest about the review. Ostensibly no PA credit was given for it. There are more than a couple folks interested in reviews and investigation of this MP.

No one is forcing you to read this review. Perhaps it isn't me in the wrong venue, but you on the wrong thread.
*sigh* Acrimonious agreement, and an insinuation that I have ED. Classy, TW, just like your namesake.

There is nothing dishonest about the review. Ostensibly no PA credit was given for it. There are more than a couple folks interested in reviews and investigation of this MP.

No one is forcing you to read this review. Perhaps it isn't me in the wrong venue, but you on the wrong thread. Originally Posted by misterundo
Actually, you're done good. You've caused a bunch of horny mongers to go see her while they tried to get her to take her clothes off and give them a HJ.

It comes with this territory. I'm sure she appreciates all that.