Who are your favorite posters....

• fawn
  • 11-10-2009, 07:34 PM
Over time people come and go so I thought it would be interesting to hear who people's favorite posters are.

I have a lot of friends here and I like alot about what they have to say and how they say it.
Kelly TnT. Hot and hillarious, a very dangerous and sexy combination!
Kelly TnT. Hot and hillarious, a very dangerous and sexy combination! Originally Posted by LatexLover
I 2nd that

and the lovely Fawn.
I agree with the the TNTKelly vote. I would also add Jolie Star & Nicole Preston to name a few ladies.

SuperSarge & Surge's reviews
Fawn, I would like a poster of YOU!
Fawn, I would like a poster of YOU! Originally Posted by steverino50
I second that and want it life size too.

I already told Kelly TNT this but yes her posts crack me up and I love her useage of COLORS, smileys
The only poster I care about is me.
My Favorite posters I like to read are Chipper who has good jokes and is informative and also OFF when he post the graphic boobs with his posts!
OFF and his pictures of the providers in the best of Dallas is what I like most. Its nice to see the pics of the ladies from time to time. It makes me smile.
  • npita
  • 11-11-2009, 10:28 AM
At the moment, I'd have to say Becky, KellyTNT, Jolie Star and Chevalier (although he rarely posts).
I like any provider ads with a sense of humor. Carrie Hillcrest and Kelly come to mind. I frequently schedule appointments just because I find the ad amusing.
Also anyone that regularly posts reviews.
Kelly always makes me laugh, Fawn generally gets right to the point, and Jolie seems to stimulate my mind. All if those qualities are great, as are the ladies mentioned!

It is fun to read the thoughts of folks you are acquainted with, or get ideas on ones you would like to meet (Monk is dead on about posts relating to appointments).

And of course, OFF's pics are always welcome!
TNT is greatness
OFF for best pics
SP Hunter and CPI300 for great truth and insight
TNT Kelly, because of her humor.

Jolie Star, because of her wonderful intellect.

Tara, because of her ability never to back down from a fight, her pretty smile, and her avatar drives me crazy.
Imcbci: Just because you are simply the best
Sp Hunter: Love his charm and witty things that he says
Carrie Hillcrest: Love the jokes, espically about the squirell one.
Bestman: He uses my picture for his advatar