Let's Talk Tacos ;)

So, I've been told I have a beautiful "taco" *blush* on many occasions throughout my life.

So, I'm curious... What in your opinion makes for a pretty "taco"...

Is it:

1) The shell that curves to envelope the main ingredients
2) The curly cheese (or lack thereof) on top
3) The "ahem" meat of the taco
4) The size of the taco (some have small appetites while others like 'em large"
5) The color of the "meat" of the taco (you know, rare (red), med rare (pink center)....
6) The aroma of the taco when you remove the wrapper
7) The overstuffed taco where the ingredients protrude past the shell
8) The taco where all ingredients sit perfectly within the shell

So, I'm of course looking for a little taco humor and the different taco "nuances" that you guys have discovered. After all, you guys have seen way more tacos than me and I have a curious mind.

Now, I'm not looking for "so and so has the best taco", please no names, just play the taco game...
Number 8,Number 6 very strong,but natural, Number 5 med rare, rolled into one.But I guess I like them all!
You know who has a great taco...........Chipotle. I prefer soft tacos, I don't like a crunchy shell. No lettuce please I'm a straight chicken lover. A little steak protruding is not bad but, I don't like too much meat on my tacos.

Is that what you're looking for? I think I got my metaphors right......
LOL.... Yep, thanks for playing Poppy!

Girls, feel free to chime in here if you're a taco aficionado too! Or, if you simply have a preference as well....
i myself like those 24/7 taco places at the convenient stores they have some great tacos
I like Chipotle because everything is organic. There aren't any pesticides in the vegetables and no long words you can't pronounce in the meat. If we make the transition to real food I like cheese and sour cream. I can't really use either in this metaphor without throwing up in my mouth. Eeewwww guacamole how does that translate....
I like the hot dog tacos....just something about the combination of wieners and tacos.....
Attached Images File Type: jpg images.jpg (2.7 KB, 212 views)
Mmmnnn those tacos at that Fina on Harry Heinz and Northwest Highway are the best effin' tacos in Texas! Oh, we are talking about pussy, huh? My bad, must be the Mexican in me
  • fawn
  • 11-18-2009, 07:59 PM
i myself like those 24/7 taco places at the convenient stores they have some great tacos Originally Posted by Makenzee_Ryder
Well Makenzee I like your taco...........

as for me I like my taco with a soft shell, and not to much meat inside
with a little lettece and very little cheese on top, and i do love a good
sweet sauce in mine....
Well Makenzee I like your taco...........

as for me I like my taco with a soft shell, and not to much meat inside
with a little lettece and very little cheese on top, and i do love a good
sweet sauce in mine.... Originally Posted by fawn
Oh, I like Makenzee's taco, too!
Oh, I like Makenzee's taco, too! Originally Posted by Adrianna Love
OK, you two...you're making me hungry.....Everyone to Makenzee's place for tacos!!!
So, I've been told I have a beautiful "taco"
5) The color of the "meat" of the taco (you know, rare (red), med rare (pink center)....
6) The aroma of the taco when you remove the wrapper
8) The taco where all ingredients sit perfectly within the shell Originally Posted by CassidyBlue
The ones listed above plus, the flavor and the texture of the food. How the taste dances around in my mouth with the taste buds. Sometimes its a slow waltz, other times a tango, and others its just pure hardcore rock or bass thumping techno. My tongue likes to dance to many flavors. Now my mouth is watering.
Oh, I like Makenzee's taco, too! Originally Posted by Adrianna Love
And Fawn and Adrianna I like ur taco's to but fawn i never got a taste of it yet but one day I will.

Adrianna urs is delicious.

The taco place I like is off of garland rd and miller

Diver Down C'mon on down to Makenzee's Delicious Taco Stand
Fawn's got a great Taco......of course that goes almost without saying. '-)
Cassidy I can first state that a close inspection verifies that you have a perfect taco. I loves my tacos as long as they are not stuffed with Fajita Meat.