Rude behavior

Talking with providers, I am appalled at the reported behavior of some guys. Some seem to think that paying $ for 30 min of companionship makes them somehow superior and gives them the right to degrade and berate a beautiful woman for half an hour. I just wanna go wait in the parking lot and kick some rude ass.

Why do you behave this way?

I know this is not the majority of guys, and maybe nobody on this site, but certainly it is a significant issue, judging by the number of ads that say something like, "no rude behavior tolerated" or "please be nice".

I also realize that this might be a particular fetish of small minority. My request: find a provider who with accepts this and deals appropriately with it. Leave the nice girls alone. If you are paying for sex, you are certainly not at all morally superior to the lady who accepts your money.

If you abuse the privilege and the lady - then you are just pathetic.

Sorry for the rant, and thank you for your patience.

Some advice from the old bear: Whatever you sow, you reap.
Bravo!! There is no sense in being a horses ass to women. I don't care if you are paying her or not. To quote a gentleman who used to be on this board. "You attract more flies with honey then with vinegar." Makes no sense what so ever to be rude. Of course all the gents (I use the term loosely) who are rude probably won't even read this.
I absolutely agree. We should all be gentlemen and the ladies are awesome!
  • fawn
  • 11-22-2009, 09:05 PM
Thank you for this very sweet post honey and looking out for us ladies.....I have been very fortunate in that area.....
I haven't ever ran into any hobbiest that has ever been rude to me...thank god.....fawn
fawn,

that's probably because no one feels superior to you!
I have been extremely fortunate when it comes to the gentlemen that I see! Not one time have I ever had anyone show bad behavior! I credit that to my screening process!

Lana
A recent article on the escalation of rude behavior outside the hobby context:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/15/fa...udeness&st=cse
Every woman needs to be treated with respect. It dosent matter where you are are what you are doing. Thats just the right thing to do.
Thanks for the original post, Crossroads! That is very sweet of you to be so thoughtful...

I, too, have been very fortunate in my years of business. I can only think of ONE client that was a jerk and that was when I was brand new. It wasn't THAT bad but bad enough to where I wouldn't see him again.

Ever since then, I have had absolutely awesome clients! On that same line, I like to treat people with respect and I truly believe what goes around comes around.

Could be my imagination, but seems to me that everyone here (on this board) are pretty laid back and easy going. Hey, it's ALL good!
Oh I have had my escapades with rotten guys back in Vegas and there was no screening. 1 guy tried to fight me and I gave his naked ass a couple of volts with my stun gun. It was years ago but when I think about it I laugh picture him naked jumping around grabing his butt cheek yelling bitch as I walk out of the room. That what he gets for being a mean man. I have lots of stories but not so much since we started our screening process.
  • YSD
  • 11-23-2009, 08:24 AM
Mutual respect at all times P-E-R-I-O-D!!!
Of course I don't do 30 minutes so that eliminates alot of guys that could be not so nice. i will offer it to a regular if he is just in need and doesn't have much time. But someone who doesn't want to spend a little time getting to know me doesn't need to know my sweet spot either. ; )
I think I'm fortunate in that I have wonderful clients! It's uber rare that I see someone who is really bad. A couple of years ago, I had one guy pin me down by my hair. I guess where he comes from, that's acceptable and the woman stays put. Let's just say, I introduced him to American culture. There was only one other incident and I threw his clothes out the door and encouraged him to follow them. That's 2 in 11 years so I really have no complaints. I know people who have a new story every week.

Thank you for posting this thread. There are alot of rude clients that range from just being jerks with a sense of entitlement to full blown ass-weasels. Screening takes care of most of the problem clients and I am so thankful for P411.