Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

• CJ7
  • 07-10-2013, 01:43 PM
Perhaps this trial is not going the way she felt it "should"~! Originally Posted by LexusLover

or just the opposite giving Zim an out

or opening the door for a lesser charge ?
Perhaps this trial is not going the way she felt it "should"~! Originally Posted by LexusLover
She is definitely aggravated about something. No matter her reason she has certainly let this get completely out of control by not maintaining her own self control.
  • CJ7
  • 07-10-2013, 02:03 PM
what time does Judge Judy come on?
  • CJ7
  • 07-10-2013, 03:13 PM
apparently the jury was out of the room ... no foul

the judge was trying to schedule closing arguments from both sides so she could inform the jury of the timeframe, and give them an option for late Thursday or early friday deliberation..

when I turned off the tube the jury was being called back ..

maybe the judge isn't a crazy bitch after all

the judge was trying to schedule closing arguments from both sides so she could inform the jury of the timeframe, and give them an option for late Thursday or early friday deliberation..

maybe the judge isn't a crazy bitch after all Originally Posted by CJ7
Crazy is a perception I guess. I damn sure wouldn't want to live in the same house with the crazy bitch...but to each his own
  • CJ7
  • 07-10-2013, 03:26 PM
Crazy is a perception I guess. I damn sure wouldn't want to live in the same house with the crazy bitch...but to each his own Originally Posted by nwarounder

too f'n ugly for me to find out how crazy she is or isnt

I agree, if the jury was out of the room, then no foul.
I disagree on opening the door on a lesser charge. Anything more than a complete acquittal would be a travesty.
The jury was out of the room.
why are you posting during daylight hours Corpy? Did you lose your job down at the mine shaft?

BTW -- there have been no changes in forum rules. Just a sulking baby who can't deal with the fact that NOVODY wants to see your obnoxious cut and paste day in day out over and over and over and over and over.

You continue to be the biggest liar on ECCIE, biggest thread hijacker and lowest form of life.

Your HUFF awaits.
  • CJ7
  • 07-10-2013, 03:51 PM
The jury was out of the room. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

snick

naw, ya don't say
snick

naw, ya don't say Originally Posted by CJ7
You always have problems with even the most simple facts, CBJ7.

Unless there is a concern about the communication between client and attorney or a concern about the competency of the attorney, addressing the client (defendant) directly (even without a jury present) about a tactical decision, which it was, in highly inappropriate.

Mr. Zimmerman gave the correct answer as reported: "I don't know."

The judge is pissed it seems and regardless of the jury being in or out of the room, the judge should appear as nonpartisan as possible ... such seemingly small things can be just the "straw" that flips a conviction on appeal and would be supportive of another judge on the retrial, particularly if she refused to recuse herself voluntarily on a 2nd trial.

May be the defense was crowding her hair appointment.

On a more relevant note, the defense rested without Zimmerman taking the stand. Now I think that was a mistake without knowing all the details of the testimony and evidence first hand, which includes the "contingent rulings" we may not have heard about ... like the judge saying .. certain evidence is out unless he takes the stand!
Zimmerman declines to testify. Smart move, he would have got his ass tore up.
I agree, if the jury was out of the room, then no foul. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I disagree. There are a lot of "fouls" when a jury is out of the room.

Having not heard the judge's tone of voice and witnessed the judge's demeanor, then it might make a difference ... as to how she said it and what her facial features are. It would also depend on the Florida rules. If they are similar to Federal rules, Federal judges have and take more leeway.
I disagree. There are a lot of "fouls" when a jury is out of the room. Originally Posted by LexusLover
She did appear to transgress Zimmerman's right to counsel.