Alan Dershowitz says....on November 9th. What say you LyingLover

• WTF
  • 11-28-2021, 02:44 PM
Dershowitz: Rittenhouse Case Heading Toward Acquittal, Prosecution's Main Witness Weakened Case
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date November 9, 2021

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._case.amp.html
  • WTF
  • 11-28-2021, 02:57 PM
To help LL out in his insistence that he heard "live" Alan say he does not make predictions while kinda sorta making a prediction

https://youtu.be/0nh7rT7dy3o
To help LL out in his insistence that he heard "live" Alan say he does not make predictions while kinda sorta making a prediction

https://youtu.be/0nh7rT7dy3o Originally Posted by WTF
Alan says a lot of things. I've caught him in a few lies. One recently he tried to purport that during the American Revolutionary War General George Washington Mandated a Smallpox Vaccine to all his troops. There was no smallpox vaccine available until about thirteen years after the Revolutionary War. It could be the Alan Dershowitz is an idiot or he thinks everyone else is.
  • Tiny
  • 11-28-2021, 04:09 PM
Alan says a lot of things. I've caught him in a few lies. One recently he tried to purport that during the American Revolutionary War General George Washington Mandated a Smallpox Vaccine to all his troops. There was no smallpox vaccine available until about thirteen years after the Revolutionary War. It could be the Alan Dershowitz is an idiot or he thinks everyone else is. Originally Posted by Levianon17
That's misleading Levianon. True, they weren't "vaccinated", they were inoculated or variolated, by scratching the arm and wiping a small amount of the puss from smallpox sores into the scratch. The actual vaccine, based on the cowpox virus, came along later.

I don't know if this is true, but read that about 4% of people variolated for smallpox died from the inoculation, versus 40% of people who contracted the disease naturally. That's a good reward/risk ratio if an epidemic is raging and you believe most people will be infected. But nowhere near as good as what we've got with the COVID 19 vaccines and boosters.
That's misleading Levianon. True, they weren't "vaccinated", they were inoculated or variolated, by scratching the arm and wiping a small amount of the puss from smallpox sores into the scratch. The actual vaccine, based on the cowpox virus, came along later.

I don't know if this is true, but read that about 4% of people variolated for smallpox died from the inoculation, versus 40% of people who contracted the disease naturally. That's a good reward/risk ratio if an epidemic is raging and you believe most people will be infected. But nowhere near as good as what we've got with the COVID 19 vaccines and boosters. Originally Posted by Tiny
First of all that's not a vaccine and that's how most Indian Tribes died from Small pox. Because if that method actually had value a true vaccine never would have been developed. Nobody really knows if Washington even mandated anything in terms of his soldiers being inoculated or not.
  • WTF
  • 11-28-2021, 05:09 PM
Alan says a lot of things. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Don't let LexusLover hear you say that!

I don't know if this is true, but read that about 4% of people variolated for smallpox died from the inoculation, versus 40% of people who contracted the disease naturally. That's a good reward/risk ratio if an epidemic is raging and you believe most people will be infected. But nowhere near as good as what we've got with the COVID 19 vaccines and boosters. Originally Posted by Tiny

There was a really good series called "Adams" about our second President and they showed the family being inoculated that way and it shocked me.
  • Tiny
  • 11-28-2021, 07:17 PM
There was a really good series called "Adams" about our second President and they showed the family being inoculated that way and it shocked me. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
It is kind of shocking. We've come a long way since then.
Don't let LexusLover hear you say that! Originally Posted by WTF
Why?

Yeh, but Chairman Xi’s little bug is a resilient little fucker. It will keep the vaccine manufactures busy for years to come.
Yeh, but Chairman Xi’s little bug is a resilient little fucker. It will keep the vaccine manufactures busy for years to come. Originally Posted by Jackie S

and the world in panic by disrupting everything at the drop of the next variant. almost sounds like it was planed ... because it was. none of this is happening by accident.
I don't care, no variant of covid will EVER be a bad as Jan. 6th...worst catastrophe of ALL TIME!!
I don't care, no variant of covid will EVER be a bad as Jan. 6th...worst catastrophe of ALL TIME!! Originally Posted by bb1961
... Too right! ... 6 Jan is being called WORSE than the time
of Pearl Harbour and the planes wrecking the Towers on 11 Sept.

### Salty
Don't let WTFdoIknow "hear" you all posting about his Party's LIES.
  • WTF
  • 11-29-2021, 05:29 AM
and the world in panic by disrupting everything at the drop of the next variant. almost sounds like it was planed ... because it was. none of this is happening by accident. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You sound woke.

A virus is planned!!!!!

Big conspiracy against Big T , right Wacko!