I have finished my BS Degree;-)

I was trying to think of places in KC to celebrate that are safe and fun!Any suggestions would help!I don't go out in KC but I have heard good things about Martini Corner where it is safe,diverse,open till 3, and they have photographers that I would love so I can capture the moment;>Any suggestions would be great and if anyone would like to meet up to celebrate with me your more then welcome!I have to do soon because I am taking a vacation out of the country after VDay in February.Let's PARTY & Meet and greet!!!
Congrats Sophia, if I was in town I would definitely come to your party.

Angels Rock Bar is a pretty hip spot http://www.facebook.com/KCAngelsRockBar my friend goes all the time
That is a reason to celebrate--congratulations! I don't live in KC, so can't help with places to go...I'm sure some suggestions will come along shortly. Hope you have fun!
Congrats!
Congrats, I would love to buy you a drink at your celebration.
Congrats, I am a BS master.
Thank you gentlemen!I appreciate it so much....Hard work pays off!Now I get a little vacation and either get accepted to further my education or considering joining services to help with debt for further education!I had lost a lot of weight just in case.....Now I can finally celebrate my new year with celebration & travel in my forecast!!!My time in KC might be running low...
  • kidKC
  • 01-26-2012, 09:39 PM
If you want the scoop on just about any place around downtown KC area, PM me. Been here a short time but took no time at all to get the lay of the land in such a small city.
Congrats Sophia? Hard work pays off. Good luck to you in the future.
Martini Corner is a great area... Velvet Dog, Monaco, The Drop, Sol Cantina... all are a blast on a Saturday evening.
I would suggest getting a trolley pass for the night and going lots of places. My favorite spot is waldo but it is more mellow than martini corner. I've worked in the service industry for ten years and worked all over kc. Martini corner is fun but it depends what you want to do, If you give more info on what you're looking for I'm sure better suggestions could be made. There are lots of fun places in kc.
Power & Light is always fun... I like tengos they got stripper polls
Shame it isn't summer... I'd say to go to the Jones Pool!
You've got plenty of recommendations on places to celebrate so I'll just say Congrats on your degree Sophia. It's a great accomplishment.
Congrats on the degree, Sophia. Celebrate appropriately, but safely! That's awesome!