National BJ DAY!

Soon Valentine's day will be upon us where the woman in a relationship will receive flowers, be taken to a nice dinner and get a gift of jewerly. Then there is her birthday, again flowers, dinner and jewerly. Christmas - usually again jewerly. If she's a mom, for Mother's Day, a nice dinner - paid for by dad, flowers and jewerly that dad buys for the kids to give.

The man? Valentine's Day - a sentimental card. Birthday - maybe a power tool and a dinner, where he buys. Christmas usually involves a tie. Father's Day again usually involves a tie or some Old Spice and dinner - which he cooks on the grill.

So to even out the holidays, I proclaim this to be National Blow Job Day! This day will fall on every Super Bowl Sunday and the BJ - BBBJNQCIMNS - should be given at half-time! If the man's team loses, a 2nd BJ should be given immediately after the game to help "ease his pain."
Glad I don't have a boyfriend, cause I don't swallow. But, I'm all for the BJ's.
everyday is bj day
Why do I think that every guy is now a fan of the underdog?
Don't forget about Steak and Blow Job Day.

http://www.steakandbjday.com/
If I am at your party I am charging for BJ's.....damn did I just fucking say that I meant Yeah BJ's for all of us guys!
If I had a choice of watching this years Super Bowl and giving a BBBJCIMNS......I'll take the latter.
Im on the way to OMaha!!
Im on the way to OMaha!! Originally Posted by bigdeal
lol
hahaha... thats awesome
hahaha... thats awesome Originally Posted by Autumnkc
yes it is cumming from the one with the best skills in that area!!!