Cassidy-Graham Health Care Bill 32M less insured

The Cassidy-Graham health care bill is just as bad as the other bills pitched by republicans. Hopefully, the three republican senators that voted against the "Skinny" repeal will vote no against this bill as well. The number insured will be reduced by 32 million if this bill passes.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/f...180318871.html
When ObaminableCare crashes how many people will be "uninsured"?
BTW: You might want to examine the "number crunching" before you cut and paste articles that support your "narrative." For instance the current proposal shifts the responsibility of overseeing "coverage" to the States. Those seeking coverage through the "Exchange" MAY lose their coverage FROM THE EXCHANGE, but they will be able to pick up coverage from their respective States...and funding will come from the Federal government to the states to determine what coverages they want.

So one has to count the "gains" from obtaining coverage through States.

In addition some of those estimated relied upon are being projected out to 2026 ... 9-10 years from now.
  • WTF
  • 09-23-2017, 07:14 AM
BTW: You might want to examine the "number crunching" before you cut and paste articles that support your "narrative." For instance the current proposal shifts the responsibility of overseeing "coverage" to the States. Those seeking coverage through the "Exchange" MAY lose their coverage FROM THE EXCHANGE, but they will be able to pick up coverage from their respective States...and funding will come from the Federal government to the states to determine what coverages they want.

So one has to count the "gains" from obtaining coverage through States.

In addition some of those estimated relied upon are being projected out to 2026 ... 9-10 years from now. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So instead of the Feds to give money to the states instead of the individual.

I guess you also are one of the idiots that think the State should take control of laws that Cities in the state of Texas want to pass.

What a fool and hypocrite you are....and a cry baby Snitch affiliated with LE.
If there isn't a bipartisan bill that actually fixes healthcare, this will be a headline for years.
Not a chance this will pass. McCain makes too much sense for the rest of the GOP lemmings to stand against.

People aside, these idiots have to save their phony baloney jobs!

And no amount of cherry picking LLiarMan does will change that, except maybe here in the comfort of ECCIE's "C Permit" parking lot... the spring from which all logic flows! hahahahahahaha!!!!
AssUp, since you're out of your comfort coloring book, I believe you can get these from FEMA ... just tell them you're upset about all the people along the Texas coast who have suffered from Harvey .... It's FREE!!!!!

Who knows? You might learn something!!! Like ObaminableCare is expiring!!!!

Oh, yea, AssUp! I have internet service!!!
Stay classy, LLiarMan.

You've been on the federal government's dole for how many years now?

Fucking leech.
AssUp, since you're out of your comfort coloring book, I believe you can get these from FEMA ... just tell them you're upset about all the people along the Texas coast who have suffered from Harvey .... It's FREE!!!!!

Who knows? You might learn something!!! Like ObaminableCare is expiring!!!!

Oh, yea, AssUp! I have internet service!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'll let you Amigas know, ButtScramble, when I decide to quit interneting!

And then how are you going to snoop on me?

And more importantly, how else will be be informed about the failure of ObaminableCare and your inability to continue any health care coverage with government assistance.

You sure can't get any FACTS from the Liberal-Nazis-Media!
How many years, LLiarMan?

Fucking leech.
Not a chance this will pass. McCain makes too much sense for the rest of the GOP lemmings to stand against... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hahahahaha.... assup is pretending he is capable of following this issue intelligently?!? Now THAT is a real thigh-slapper!

Tell us, oinkboy, what exactly did John McCain say that made "too much sense"? Did he have a principled basis for opposing this bill? What were his specific policy concerns?
Hahahahaha.... assup is pretending he is capable of following this issue intelligently?!? Now THAT is a real thigh-slapper!

Tell us, oinkboy, what exactly did John McCain say that made "too much sense"? Did he have a principled basis for opposing this bill? What were his specific policy concerns? Originally Posted by lustylad
McCains re election campaign centered on repeal/replace ACA. Now he has a chance to do it and he's babbling about process and bipartisanship. What an idiot. Flake is on board, so is his governor. Arizona is getting murdered by the ACAs increases. Just who is McCain representing anyway? An old curmudgeon who's holding grudges. Fuck him.
I'll let you Amigas know, ButtScramble, when I decide to quit interneting!

And then how are you going to snoop on me?

And more importantly, how else will be be informed about the failure of ObaminableCare and your inability to continue any health care coverage with government assistance.

You sure can't get any FACTS from the Liberal-Nazis-Media! Originally Posted by LexusLover
No one really cares for what you dotards do.
No one really cares .... Originally Posted by bamscram
And you're so fucked up dumb you actually think I give a shit what you "believe" you know? You're more fucked up and intellectually dishonest than you could possibly post for the rests of your life.

Go lick AssUps ass ... it hurts ... and Obaminable Care doesn't cover "butt hurts"!

Make sure to take a crying towel along with your slobber/slop towel. You're gonna need it for him.

While you have his attention and your tongue isn't busy ... explain to the fool that ...

..... who I fuck and don't fuck ... isn't any of his business! Never has been and never will be.

And if you don't understand that well enough to explain it to him, let me know, because it also applies to you.