URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Northwest Highway
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Brunette long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: A is about 5’8” I’m not good with weight guessing but she has an asssssssssss that gets everyone’s attention. Small tits but that assssssssss makes up for it very pretty girl.
Recommendation: Yes
what an amazing time. you must have caught her while she was in the mood
Chris, from the PM’s I’ve received regarding her she is always in the mood
Wow Awesome

You should be putting on a class for the rest of us,

I don't even come close to your accomplishments,
At Bucks Dallas now. Place is dead and only one dancer under 150 lbs. WTF has happened to this place
At Bucks Dallas now. Place is dead and only one dancer under 150 lbs. WTF has happened to this place Originally Posted by Hobbyman
Baby Dolls!!!!!
Baby Dolls!!!!! Originally Posted by slims099
Is Baby Dolls good this week, or not so much due to spring break?
Is Baby Dolls good this week, or not so much due to spring break? Originally Posted by TexasChiliDog
My experience has been that BDD is full of hotties trying to make a few $$ to finish up the semester. That being said, they are mostly looking for the low hanging fruit like the Friday/Saturday night guys. You can look, but extras are rare because they don't know anybody. Many of the regular girls that provide extras have kids in school age so they take the week off.
Same thing usually happens on the Federal holidays.
Great review!
Is Buck's still little Havana?
Ah man. I just wrote you out a long PM, just to find out your PM's are full. What a drag.
Cleared it
Pm sent
latina with a fat ass? she tried unbuttoning my shirt and sucking on my chest before while i was there and told me to come pick her and the other dancer up when they got off, which i thought was weird so i decided to go to sleep instead.