Ferrari intel@Bucks Ft Worth

Hey board, I met this beautiful sexy young ( definitely under 21) Hispanic stripper at Perfect 10 North in Austin, TX during spring break. She was visiting Austin with 3 other stripper friends from Ft Worth. She went by Jade when she was dancing here in Austin but she told me she’s regularly works at Bucks in Ft Worth and she goes by Ferrari. She’s very slender with a tight bod, no tat’s, belly piercing, and she looks just like Kendall Jenner with bigger boobs (natural big b’s or small c’s). She’s a lot of fun. I would love to see her again when I visit Bucks in Ft Worth. My question is has anyone else experienced with this dancer? Also I don’t remember if she worked at Bucks Wild or Bucks Cabaret in Ft Worth.
Bucks Fort Worth. She turned 19 last week. One of the hottest girls in there, good dancer on stage. Other than a friend having bought one dance from her for me, I have no personal experience with her.
There ya go. Bam... now get on yer horse and head west(ish) man!
Bucks Fort Worth. She turned 19 last week. One of the hottest girls in there, good dancer on stage. Other than a friend having bought one dance from her for me, I have no personal experience with her. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot