To clarify on the NO review. I have cancer.

Hi,

Anyone that has come to see me over the last several months, I have told them that I have cancer. Just ask anyone who has reviewed me. I havent offered full service in months.

I havent been around much because I have cancer. I havent even posted on here or bp for weeks until yesterday because Im busy with life.

I didnt really want to say anything in public about my condition but I suppose I will since the word has gotten around that I have a health issue.

I have ovarian cancer not a contagious health issue just cancer, nothing related to the hobby. Ive had cancer for a little under a year and havent been able to provide full service for months now.

I did make it aware to my clients privately as to what was going on and now Im making it public.

I didnt want my business out there but its come to my attention that someone told someone and its become like playing telephone that I have something going on with me.

I have been upfront with clients and have stated in my ads what my lower rates were for.

As soon as I get insurance, I will have surgery and be all in the clear back to normal.

Anyhow, if you have any concerns well you can always ask me. Thanks.

My services are still great. Just read my other reviews over the last few months.

______________________________ ______________

To Aggboy,

Im sorry but I dont recall seeing anyone on Nov 20th. I havent been around in weeks. But if you did see me and the date is just wrong well, Im sorry you were disappointed that it wasnt FS.
I suppose you didnt read my ad(s) very well. I have stated for months on my ads here and on bp that my lower rates including specials have been for massage only. If you didnt get that, well I dont know what to tell you. Best of luck to you.
Thoughts and prayers to a wonderful lady!
Best wishes for speedy and complete recovery. Fight on.
Hearts and prayers out to you. Best wishes for a successful surgery and complete recovery.
sending prayers