Disappointed

• Loxly
  • 02-13-2018, 11:31 AM
That none of our witty Providers took advantage of Valentines’ Day and Ash Wednesday happening together. No offers for a “Sweet Piece of Ash”.

(OK, dumb but at least it’s not another bashing thread)

Here’s one of my past Valentine favorites (now retired so I wiped the name). I always liked taking holiday shots. At the risk of starting a ThreAD… Y’all can add your own Valentine pics.
HeartOn.jpg
That's good! Happy Valentine's folks! Here's one...
  • Loxly
  • 02-13-2018, 12:58 PM
^^^^^ another type of "Selfie".
Is this your date for valentines? well come try me, I have heart on for you. sensual massage and what you can't get your wife to do for you....
HAPPY VALENTINE'S to all the lovers out there!!
Even if it's love one hour at a time.
^^ back at you Tammie

Any ladies that can't eat meat on Fridays during Lent give me a call. I am Lent approved hobbiest, my dick is small like a minnow.
Gotta say, Loxly, you've always been good natured on this board in my experience. Thanks for an upbeat thread start here, and your overall attitude of friendly helpfulness.

Ok, just because it's the day it is, we can do a manly-Frenchman air kiss on both cheeks. But no candy, thanks.
  • Loxly
  • 02-14-2018, 10:47 AM
Very nice, Ellie. Thx for sharing. Love the "Sr. Wensas" Sue.
Originally Posted by Ellie_AlexandraXXX
Now that's a great pic. I'm saving that for later....ahem. Anyway, coming to Austin anytime soon?
Now that's a great pic. I'm saving that for later....ahem. Anyway, coming to Austin anytime soon? Originally Posted by decoyoctopus88
If she does.... it'll be at 400-500 per hr.. but one can wish.
Happy Valentine's Day to the handsome man at the Adult Megaplexxx this afternoon. Our fingers grazed briefly while reaching out for the same Anal Violator 13-Inch Thrusting Dildo. I felt the electricity. I'll never forget you.
^^ back at you Tammie

Any ladies that can't eat meat on Fridays during Lent give me a call. I am Lent approved hobbiest, my dick is small like a minnow. Originally Posted by Samcro84
I'll be available in north Austin on Friday...
Thanks
Very nice, Ellie. Thx for sharing. Love the "Sr. Wensas" Sue. Originally Posted by Loxly