Suidae Don, the retired 5 ‘Spur’ General

this thread is now part of the twilight zone. its so ridiculous. lol!

this thread is now part of the twilight zone. its so ridiculous. lol!

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The "Twilight Zone" began when the left began to think a red MAGA cap was more obscene and ridiculous than the cunt costumes they wear to protest Trump's election.
  • oeb11
  • 08-04-2019, 04:31 PM
IBH - DPST's and their pre-occutpaion with the MAGA hat are ridiculuous, agreed.
No sense in You acting like they do.
Don't feed the Trolls.

BTW - Look at Stupid - earning his handle - is now banned.
IBH - DPST's and their pre-occutpaion with the MAGA hat are ridiculuous, agreed.
Don't feed the Trolls.

BTW - Look at Stupid - earning his handle - is now banned. Originally Posted by oeb11
DTDS are to scardy cat to wear their MAGA hats in public. Walk outside and try to find someone wearing one. Most of the DTDS MAGA hat crowd is a lot like Trump himself. He talks a lot of shit then when confronted in person he backs down like a little bitch. Did you see Helsinki? I know the DTDS doesn't care because they are Anti American Traitors

So a Troll is someone who disagrees with a Nazi?
  • oeb11
  • 08-04-2019, 04:50 PM
Why are the DPST posters on Forum so bent on behavior that causes bans?
Like moths to a candle - they circle to their demise.
Cannot learn their lesson, can They!
Why are the DPST posters on Forum so bent on behavior that causes bans?
Like moths to a candle - they circle to their demise.
Cannot learn their lesson, can They! Originally Posted by oeb11
It's a fatal flaw for them. They can't substantiate their opinions and in particular these days can't handle Trump continuing to win at every point.
Don't feed the Trolls.

BTW - Look at Stupid - earning his handle - is now banned. Originally Posted by oeb11
So does this mean you won't answer the question?

None of you had any compunction grilling me on Antifa. Over and over.

You, oeb11, certainly have no problem creating perjoratives for your fellow posters.

Sack up and answer the question or quit your whining.

Or, answer the question AND quit your whining.

Your choice, turnabout is fair play, amigo.
DTDS are to scardy cat to wear their MAGA hats in public. Walk outside and try to find someone wearing one. Most of the DTDS MAGA hat crowd is a lot like Trump himself. He talks a lot of shit then when confronted in person he backs down like a little bitch. Originally Posted by themystic
I wear mine proudly every day and as I told your buddy YR if you or ANYBODY has ill intent towards me and acts on it...may God have mercy on your soul...because I won't.
Another threat from the self proclaimed “Obit writer.”

Of course, nobody asked if you had one.

The question was directed toward Mr. DPST 2019, oeb11.

But thanks for the memories.

The "Twilight Zone" began when the left began to think a red MAGA cap was more obscene and ridiculous than the cunt costumes they wear to protest Trump's election. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Nah we just showed up at the polls and beat your asses for the past two years that's all.

Nah we just showed up at the polls and beat your asses for the past two years that's all.
Originally Posted by Little Monster

You lost seats in the Senate. You lost seats on the Supreme Court bench, and you didn't gain a fucking thing in the White House. Only a real loser like you would think that's "winning".
The last word...
Thanks to Trump being smarter than the generals...we can soon leave from Afghanistan victorious

The last word... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Again you demonstrate that Biden lied when claimed dim-retards preferred truth over fact when actually they avoid both.
  • oeb11
  • 08-21-2019, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by Little Monster

Thank You - LM - back and One promptly begins glorifying DPST anti-Fa violence against anyone wearing red or a "Triggering" Trump article of clothing.

Fascist repression of any other viewpoint than One's own - and preferably by Violence.
You make your stand clear - the Constitution of this country means NADA to One!

I support Your right to free speech - because You show the world who You are as to the politics One supports and the nature of the human being that is One!