Ali...

Hi guys. Sticking my head out here to say hi. As most of you know, I had an asst named Ali. She was a very valuable asset, however, as like all good things, this has to come to an end. I have been busy for the past few days learning Google Voice,
P411, Eccie, etc.... so bear with me plz. I think I have all the kinks worked out and it was a pretty smooth transition.....

Bad news, you guys are now stuck with me and my silly postings. I haven't really had the opportunity to say hi and get to know other providers/ hobbyists on the board... but the time has now come. So nice to meet you all, again... and I look forward to some interesting upcoming chat...

XOXOXO,
Tay
Hiya sexy---when I get back to Nola,lets grab some lunch!
  • HB13
  • 04-10-2013, 06:37 PM
I wish the best for you two Taylor & Ali
Hiya sexy---when I get back to Nola,lets grab some lunch! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hey yourself sexiness.... Nice booty!!! Was actually thinking when I put this post up that I was gonna PM you and see if you wanted to do the same. So most def call me when you get back in town.
Hi Taylor

Im glad to see that you are handling your own business. I see that you already know Dallas, so half the battle is already won.

I had a great time when we met a few weeks ago, I am hoping to get down hat way soon to repeat.
Dallas what day is it that the three of us are eating lunch????

Taylor, I am sorry for being so rude and inviting myself
Hi Taylor

Im glad to see that you are handling your own business. I see that you already know Dallas, so half the battle is already won.

I had a great time when we met a few weeks ago, I am hoping to get down hat way soon to repeat. Originally Posted by NOGREEK4ME
Thanks. She was well worth the investment until I learned all the in's and outs... Now, I know most of Ewe's and so I think I'm all good. Was a literal pain in the butt to learn how to transfer over my accounts, learn google voice, and how to use IVerify.... Got it down now, baby!!!

Cons: She won't be there to answer phones for me 24/7, screen, and book. Well, heck, she did everything except MY job....lol

Pros: I had no idea what a significant increase in $$$ 20% makes.

I would recommend her to anyone, especially a new provider. She was polite, thorough with screening, and very well organized. I hope that I don't mess things up on my end in the interim. Giggles....

Would love to see you again soon..... PM me for my Spring Concert Schedule. 4 States from now till mid June. I'm such a live music horse...

XOXOXO,
Tay Tay
504-315-5855
Dallas what day is it that the three of us are eating lunch????

Taylor, I am sorry for being so rude and inviting myself Originally Posted by LA Man

Taylor---pm me if ya ever need any help!

Taylor---pm me if ya ever need any help! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Will do, and the same here...Not like you'd need any help from me....giggles..

XOXOXO,
Tay Tay
  • MrGiz
  • 04-17-2013, 10:34 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing you again, Taylor. . . p r e t t y * s o o n! * Ali was fine to deal with... I hope she passed on her screening secrets to ya!
I can't wait to be back "in touch"!!

Until Then. . . Take Care , Play Safe
I saw Ali Taylor about 6 months ago reviewed her and she is a sweetie!