Yawn!

So...

What's been happenin around here folks?
Anyone having any intelligent discussions or debates I should/could be interested in?
Who's enjoying the lovely day we have today?

Oh and
Where's lunch today?
Lunch soon. As for mature, intelligent discussions? I'm afraid your on your own.
  • BSer
  • 03-12-2014, 04:33 PM
Hey jinny,mskip lunch in Houston I heard they only eat tranny cum there.
Intelligent, no. Buffooneristic yea. I was just talking with BSer about how old his mom is and I know a secret (unrelated to BSer or his mom)
Does anybody believe that a 777 can vanish into thin air and not leave a trace?
I am thinking lil Kim wants a nice airliner for his personal use.
Does anybody believe that a 777 can vanish into thin air and not leave a trace?
I am thinking lil Kim wants a nice airliner for his personal use. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Aliens.
Big Ocean, the internal flight control systems can be hack from the outside. Little Kim is too far away.
Yeah, Lots of water out there..it either went down or flew really, really low until they got it to the chopshop.

Sad for all the relatives of folks on board.
I have a couple facebook friends in that area who say they probably won't ever know what happened.

AG has a secret?
hmmmm, you're such a tease.

Oh, by the way,
I have many, many secrets.
  • BSer
  • 03-13-2014, 11:00 AM
I know where the plane is, call me and I'll tell you.
  • BSer
  • 03-13-2014, 11:01 AM
I don't want anyone to know where it is so I won't post the location but if you call me I will tell you
  • BSer
  • 03-13-2014, 11:02 AM
The Malaysia and Chinese governments called me personally with the location. Now it's six planes and PI is involved
  • BSer
  • 03-13-2014, 11:03 AM
What you guys don't believe me? Fine I'm just trying to warn you I do have a very busy life and will stop posting it.
  • BSer
  • 03-13-2014, 11:05 AM
I swear you guys I am too busy to keep warning you. Call me for the location of these planes. And no I won't post the info I don't want anyone to know.
  • BSer
  • 03-13-2014, 11:06 AM
Ok will someone please just call me. My phone hasn't rung in months and I'm not sure it's even working....
Holy fuck I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Thanks fucker I needed that