DOJ helps Hillary again!!!!!!

Could there be a more corrupt DOJ?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...lings.amp.html Originally Posted by bambino
Nothing worse than a Uuge fat guy crying over subjects he isn't qualified to render a judgment about.

Of course if this is just his opinion, which he has a right to express regardless of how stupid it is, then there is still nothing worse than a uuge fat guy crying.

(I really love seeing this uuge fat guy crying.)
Nothing worse than a Uuge fat guy crying over subjects he isn't qualified to render a judgment about.

Of course if this is just his opinion, which he has a right to express regardless of how stupid it is, then there is still nothing worse than a uuge fat guy crying.

(I really love seeing this uuge fat guy crying.) Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Listen to this little cocksucking punk. Go back to your parents basement you punk, twerp, loser.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/06/wo...ist-hands.html Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Lol! Ekim the chimp tosses out four-year-old links without any thought to what his point is. Here's a quote:

“To do this right, you have to have on-the-ground intelligence and you have to have experience,” said Vali Nasr, a former State Department adviser who is now dean of the Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies, part of Johns Hopkins University. “If you rely on a country that doesn’t have those things, you are really flying blind. When you have an intermediary, you are going to lose control.”

Thanks, chimp!

You just provided more evidence (if any was needed) of Clinton/Obama's incredible and unmatched foreign policy ineptitude!

Another example of "leading from behind" ... hildebeest and odumbo may bitch about companies outsourcing jobs, but they evidently have no qualms about outsourcing US foreign policy!
Lol! Ekim the chimp tosses out four-year-old links without any thought to what his point is. Here's a quote:

“To do this right, you have to have on-the-ground intelligence and you have to have experience,” said Vali Nasr, a former State Department adviser who is now dean of the Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies, part of Johns Hopkins University. “If you rely on a country that doesn’t have those things, you are really flying blind. When you have an intermediary, you are going to lose control.”

Thanks, chimp!

You just provided more evidence (if any was needed) of Clinton/Obama's incredible and unmatched foreign policy ineptitude!

Another example of "leading from behind" ... hildebeest and odumbo may bitch about companies outsourcing jobs, but they evidently have no qualms about outsourcing US foreign policy! Originally Posted by lustylad
+1

BTW. your mail box is full, lustylad.

Thanks, chimp!

Another example of "leading from behind" ... hildebeest and odumbo may bitch about companies outsourcing jobs, but they evidently have no qualms about outsourcing US foreign policy! Originally Posted by lustylad
It was relevant at the time this was taking place, rather than the clamor at this time. Fucking retard, put me back on ignore fool.
+1

BTW. your mail box is full, lustylad. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Did you want to ask him for a date, chicken dick?
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
FTFYour queer ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
It was relevant at the time this was taking place, rather than the clamor at this time. Fucking retard, put me back on ignore fool. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You will defend Hillary to the very end, won't you, LittleProgressiveEva?