President Trump pointed at Matt Gaetz, a well known supporter, and called him ‘Rick Gates’ multiple times at his rally in Florida on Friday

:sp_ik e:

• oeb11
  • 10-17-2020, 05:54 PM
it is spelled - "burrow"!
Trump planting a tree shows he cares about the environment!
Humanitarian and next SAINTHOOD!

And so are the Proud Boys of ECCIE
:sp_ik e:

Originally Posted by matchingmole
Yeah, and Obama called his wife Michael multiple times. Answer that one?

What a newsworthy thread

Nice try "scoop"

You can tell who wears the pants in the relationship. It sounds like he was about to say "my mamma" LOL

I bet "she" beat his ass LOL!

Literally looks like a man. Even with all the makeup and jewelry, Obama looks more feminine in this picture.
It’s his/her traps that make him/her look like a he/him. He/she is a tranny or did way to many shoulder shrugs somewhere along the line.
It’s his/her traps that make him/her look like a he/him. He/she is a tranny or did way to many shoulder shrugs somewhere along the line. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Trump has bigger boobs.....spacebar and backspace not working

You can tell who wears the pants in the relationship. It sounds like he was about to say "my mamma" LOL

I bet "she" beat his ass LOL!

Literally looks like a man. Even with all the makeup and jewelry, Obama looks more feminine in this picture. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Betting that moochelle has the bigger dick! Always knew the kenyan was a bottoms bottom!
  • oeb11
  • 10-18-2020, 10:37 AM
Poor Op - all the foolish DPST's have is memes and irrelevancies to post.

Nothing regarding issues.

such intellectual abandonment of any pretense of cogent or constructive debate regarding the Stalinist ideals planned by the biden/harris cartel.

Lies are all they have.
The issue is getting flushed
Oeb -

"Poor Op - all the foolish DPST's have is memes and irrelevancies to post.

such intellectual abandonment of any pretense of cogent or constructive debate regarding the Stalinist ideals planned by the biden/harris cartel.

Lies are all they have."

Once again, from the standpoint of logic, how do you defend your quoted post above as anything other than what you decry? No cogent or constructive debate included.
Oeb -

"Poor Op - all the foolish DPST's have is memes and irrelevancies to post.

Lies are all they have."

Once again, from the standpoint of logic, how do you defend your quoted post above as anything other than what you decry? No cogent or constructive debate included. Originally Posted by reddog1951
stalker!