BUNKER JOE is lonely without Epstein...

The hair-sniffing grandpa Joe is getting all flustered because his ol boy Epstein is dead. ..
Aww.. ..thats sweet.

Epstein learning how to bend over......that is....
  • WTF
  • 10-20-2020, 08:56 AM
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Silly mutherfuckers want to bring up Trump's best pedo bud!
  • oeb11
  • 10-20-2020, 10:10 AM
Silly mutherfuckers want to bring up Biden/Epsteins's best bud!
  • WTF
  • 10-20-2020, 10:21 AM

oeb11....you do realize that Bill Clinton is not running for President.
It's hilarious when the dogma skewers step on their own dicks cause they're not used to thinking for themselves. Maybe they need a bob. Is Lorena still around?
I’m glad my opinions aren’t based on absolute horseshit like Epstein, fine people, yada yada. TDS requires a ‘willing suspension of disbelief’, as well as the absence of ability to do simple, open minded research.
Therein lies the problem. Most of the sheep, if not all, are fundamentally challenged to have an open mind about anything. That is why the MSM and Bookface/Twizzler are so successful in their efforts to "steer the sheep" in whatever direction they wish.....period.

Plus, they have been doing it hardcore-style for the last 4 years at least...

You idiots are likely too ignorant to "look around" and see what is happening here.

It is waaay more than the election, peeps.
So you were open minded in the Trump investigations?
Lets just say that I am waaaay smarter to believe in ANY of the rhetoric from both sides. Sometimes one must step outside the box.

Plus I have access to "data" .. so that helps.
Lets just say that I am waaaay smarter to believe in ANY of the rhetoric from both sides. Sometimes one must step outside the box.

Plus I have access to "data" .. so that helps. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Let’s not say that.

You’re the one posting these ridiculous threads. Yet somehow you think you’re enlightened? HA!

I think you need to step back into the box. But change the kitty litter first.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's not even Trump it's a "Deep Fake".
The hair-sniffing grandpa Joe is getting all flustered because his ol boy Epstein is dead. .. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Trump has been on Epstein's island many times. Sleepy Joe has never been there.