Encounter: Oh yea!!! Let the good times roll!!!

Date: 9/20/23
Name: A
Phone: Unknown
Email Address: U known
URL / Website: www.BucksCabaret.com
City: -Ft Worth
State: - Tx
Address: - 2345 Mecham Blvd Ft Worth
Activities: conversation, dancing, MT, nipple sucking
Ass slapping in my face, warm wet ff.cock rubbing

Hair Length and Color: - brown
Smoking Status: - couldn’t tell
Ethnic Background: - white

Physical Description: - About 5’8” pretty face, big tits with
Nipples that begged to be sucked. Nice round ass that u had to
Play with.
Recommendation: Yes
Ah, details of the encounter typically go in the Rest Of The Story section.

Glad you had a great time
Ah, details of the encounter typically go in the Rest Of The Story section.

Glad you had a great time Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing

fixed
Fairly recently got back into SC scene so can relate a bit but I can’t imagine after 20 years. Wow. Gotta be like the excitement of an 6 year old on Xmas morning walking in and seeing and experiencing. Lol. Nothing like a first time. And nationally understand you are lucky to have the SC scene we have her so go take full advantage. Have fun. Life is short. Good for you ol soldier boy. Thanks for your service now let these DFW hotties return the favor. Wink wink
Yes ur right, my experience today was like a child in a toy store, I wanted to play with all the toys!!!
I need to revisit Buck’s FW. I mainly go to Rick’s and Bucks Wild. Sounds like you had a great time.
Yes ur right, my experience today was like a child in a toy store, I wanted to play with all the toys!!! Originally Posted by Financeman22
Your enthusiasm is funny & refreshing!

I also took a long hiatus from the scene. Having been back only a few months, I still feel like a kid in a toy store every time I hit a club. And being in DFW, there are lots of toy stores!

Enjoy
Yes ur right, my experience today was like a child in a toy store, I wanted to play with all the toys!!! Originally Posted by Financeman22
Just don't let one of those toys end up on an Angel Tree at a local Mall with a card attached, ''Merry Xmas, from Financeman22'', LOL. The TV News people will run that for several days!

One of my favorite places to spend a slow afternoon with some high steppers, glad you enjoyed your time.