Do you ever have those days where you are like....

"I don't wanna talk today. Can we just smash and go or can you just sit the fuck down, so I can suck it?"

I mean really? Sometimes I wanna be a courtesan. Sometimes I wanna be a freaky hoe and other times I just want to fuck and be quiet.

Surely, other ladies and gentlemen feel the same at times?!
Call me when you are in the "I just want to fuck and be quiet" mood.

However, keep in mind, that I charge extra for shutting up myself (and 37.50 won't do it).
Lmfao!!
Agreed. Not enough people know when to enjoy silence. Well accept for maybe the occasional slurping/sucking sounds.
Call me when you are in the "I just want to fuck and be quiet" mood.

However, keep in mind, that I charge extra for shutting up myself (and 37.50 won't do it). Originally Posted by fun2come
I prefer the "fuck and be loud (screaming)" mood.
  • Loxly
  • 12-09-2014, 10:49 PM
Moody? Hell... I never know where my avatar is going to stop.
FR- I'm back to kisses and sparkles today, as one of my very lovely friend's says.

Loxly- Now that is funny!!!!
"I don't wanna talk today. Can we just smash and go or can you just sit the fuck down, so I can suck it?"

I mean really? Sometimes I wanna be a courtesan. Sometimes I wanna be a freaky hoe and other times I just want to fuck and be quiet.

Surely, other ladies and gentlemen feel the same at times?! Originally Posted by Jane Doe
Glad I met the freaky hoe last time! Review on the way.
Did you name the scene of the crime Jane Doe the freaky Hoe?! I like that name. You can fugg' around with it.
There are times when I do just like the guy to come in, smash and leave. But I do tend to talk to put guys at ease sometimes.
And it is hard to talk when my mouth is full so don't expect it at those times.
I love it when my mouth is full in case any guys are wondering thats one way of getting me to be quiet lol
Honestly, half hour is not nearly enough time for the things I like. Most of the time an hour is not. That is why I prefer longer dates. But you can not really successfully appeal to both markets or clientele.

It is rare that I like the smash n go, but when I do.....