hello austin

hey austin after many request i am going to be in austin soon right now
im in college station if anyone wants to book a session do so soon ;-)
Limited GFE, what a waste of a pretty hooker
I'm in!
I LOVE me some 4'11" girly
Don't leave College Station too soon!
What is limited gfe? What does it exclude? Ill have to look that up lol maybe they should call it just dating experience as in not comfortable enough to do everything before you officially ask her out lol
What is limited gfe? What does it exclude? Ill have to look that up lol maybe they should call it just dating experience as in not comfortable enough to do everything before you officially ask her out lol Originally Posted by SweetLexi777
Now offering Mormon courtship experience.
Duz thet mean Ah gits ta "date" tha l'il filly wif mah ol ladee's blessin'?
Duz thet mean Ah gits ta "date" tha l'il filly wif mah ol ladee's blessin'? Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
You don't get any of that sweet sweet sister wife love until you put a ring on it.
  • Toyz
  • 12-11-2014, 09:35 PM
What is limited gfe? What does it exclude? Ill have to look that up lol maybe they should call it just dating experience as in not comfortable enough to do everything before you officially ask her out lol Originally Posted by SweetLexi777
GFE = the first year of a new relationship
LIMITED GFE = years 2-4
JOE = years 5-divorce and stands for "Jack Off Experience" as in "go jack off & leave me alone"
Now offering Mormon courtship experience. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
I'm all in For the MCE

goes magic garment shopping ... Nikki you're a size 2 right? do garments come in a Brazilian cut?