Question on short dates & discounts

I have a question for the gents and I would love to hear input from the ladies as well.

Men -- do you look at girls differently who offer specials or short dates (QS & HH)? Do these girls lose some value your eyes? Do you assume they're high volume or that they're desperate?
I really only have time during the day for a QS or HH. I prefer them actually. I'm not looking for an "ultimate" experience that will take longer. I just want to get in, get off and get out.

That's my take for what it is worth.
The quality of the girl doesn't change with the time offered. It's all what you can afford or what you have time for. Or even what you like. A talented provider is a talented provider though.
I for one don't judge providers, I view a qs or half appt. as a "testing the waters" thing, or it maybe a time allowance thing. I've done all kinds of appts. So the session length depends on 1 of 2 things, time and/ or reviews. As for your question BBG , I don't thing it's deseperation, as much as greed and wanting to make a quick buck.
Often in this hobby I find when paying for a full hr i usually get less so i lately I do a half or quickly to see how the chemistry is
I have a question for the gents and I would love to hear input from the ladies as well.

Men -- do you look at girls differently who offer specials or short dates (QS & HH)? Do these girls lose some value your eyes? Do you assume they're high volume or that they're desperate? Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
I never do those kind of dates, but I don't see those girls who offer them in a negative light. In fact, maybe they could be seen positively in that they understand customer service and are giving that segment of the market what they desire.
I offer 30 minutes because for some because thats all they have time for and its more budget friendly. I understand some cannot afford my hour.
Never been interested in those myself. But I don't look down on those girls ether. To each his or her own.
plastic man ...looks down on ...all funnels
Thanks for all of the thoughts!
With QS's it comes down to what they're offering and for how much. If they're offering a wide open menu for 40 bucks then I see that as a red flag. I see that as desperation. If a gal is giving it away for basically peanuts there's reasons for it and they're probably not good. I'm not talking blow n goes or rub and tugs. I'm referring to wide open menus at dirt cheap rates.
Good question. I do HH because that's what works best for me. This is a business, and I am glad many girls offer multiple rates and times.
I like half hours because when I did see girls I would go on lunch.
15 minutes to get there, 30 minutes for play and 15 minutes back.

Now I dont have to worry about time but I stopped seeing girls a long time ago.

I don't think differently offering half hours.

Never did a 15 minute quick but it would be fun to run in, fuck and run out lol
I stopped seeing girls a long time ago. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
so watchya seein ...now

...ol cuck ...jimmies?
I like girls who do QS and HH as these are standards and these standards allow me to think and use my own discretion. I have come to find out recently that QS doesn't mean BNG and have long ago learned that HH = QS anyway. So, lately, I have been going for the QS and then tipping 20-40 if I like the girl. This makes the arrangement much more palatable to me. I have the control because the girl offered it.

Some offer 40$ or 50$ appointments..Do I judge them negatively? It all depends on the girl. That bacterial meningitis girl who advertises in Ithaca and Bing, obviously has issues, and is a very literal cash cow for her pimp/bf. Other girls are obviously desperate or looking to feed the need. And still others are what I'd call realistic, in that they may understand they are over the hill and are not the hottest or youngest, etc..

It all depends on you. The best appointment I've ever had is still that one hour with Daisy. And she only charged 100. And the best orgasm I've ever had was with this girl Holly. It was supposed to be 1 hour but she doesn't offer MSOG. She charged 300 and she was gone after 20 minutes. So from my point of view I just like having the option and like having to use my own best judgment about a provider on whether or not she's worth my wallet and my gratuities.