Punctuality in outcalls

Maybe I've just had a run of bad luck/timing, but it seems everytime I book an outcall (which is not too often), the provider either is running very late or no shows. You'd think an outcall would be rather convenient, but it always turns into "why isn't she here, why haven't I heard back, etc?"

Is this the case with anyone else, and do any providers have a perspective on why it might be hard for them to arrive on time?
Some ppl do run into unexpected problems BUT if it keeps happening then maybe it's just the girls you are choosing? Are they verified n well reviewed? Maybe try Incall instead
More often than not I will do Incall just because I'm more in control of meeting time, and I've learned only to try outcall with well reviewed ones. Guess I'll probably restrict that further to only VPs.
I never met a provider that was on time yet.
why it might be hard for them to arrive on time? Originally Posted by AmherstGuy
cause they ...be whores
"Are they verified n well reviewed?"

More often than not I will do Incall just because I'm more in control of meeting time, and I've learned only to try outcall with well reviewed ones. Guess I'll probably restrict that further to only VPs. Originally Posted by AmherstGuy
With all due respect to Bella who may always be on time, being a well reviewed VP is no guarantee of punctuality. The reviews often don't reflect it because guys are far too willing to accept poor TCB skills and have resigned themselves to all girls being late such that it is often considered the norm.
the provider either is running very late or no shows. Originally Posted by AmherstGuy
No show, where you keep the donation. rather than her coming very late and lacking composure whew. bug out, yammering, perspiring, locked in your bathroom. Nice goin Amherst, a successful evening in upscale Erie county whew
, perspiring, locked in your bathroom. whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger

the semi annual visit? phew
They are in it for the hustle of cash and not treating it like a real business. They dont give a crap about you or even themslf... Most are here for their issues and many think they get to do what they please because they have a pussy.

Most get away with it because men enable them to. How many yes reviews are out there for a gal thats a total train wreck?

How many guys do put up with everything and anything to hit 'spinners' or the like on backpage?

The 'real' answer is fellas let them get away with it and keep going back for more.
Usually for me outcalls take place after I get out of work in the evening and I often have to travel. If I'm meeting after work or traveling I prefer an approximate time that I will be there and appreciate 15 minutes on either side of the estimated time of arrival as a buffer.
They are in it for the hustle of cash and not treating it like a real business. They dont give a crap about you or even themslf... Most are here for their issues and many think they get to do what they please because they have a pussy.

Most get away with it because men enable them to. How many yes reviews are out there for a gal thats a total train wreck?

How many guys do put up with everything and anything to hit 'spinners' or the like on backpage?

The 'real' answer is fellas let them get away with it and keep going back for more. Originally Posted by ElleW
I agree with this post in large part.

A "real business",

Difficult to equate an enterprise which is answerable to neither the government or any other oversight agency as maintaining the complexity of a "real business". No?
I agree with this post in large part.

A "real business",

Difficult to equate an enterprise which is answerable to neither the government or any other oversight agency as maintaining the complexity of a "real business". No? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I see your point but thats just nit picking on a term used. lol You knew what I was getting at.

As in customer service and standards. While unwritten and unregulated standards... they exist for those of us who give a poo.
Sure. Professional businesspeople?

Why/how could you be?

My expectations don't even take professionalism into considersation.

My dog is more reliable and more predictable than the majority of hooks.

My priority when booking a hook is the girl's ability to allow me to maintain an erection.

Is it a vocational skill?

100%.
NBT, you make sweeping general statements about hookers but your comments make it obvious that you see trash so I don't know why you judge all of us based on that. Obviously appearance is more important to you, and it is pretty widely known that the hot and young spinners are generally the ones with the most issues. I understand that appearance is the only factor that matters to some, but some men choose who they spend time with in different ways.