NCNS Scarlett love

Made and confirmed appointment for tonight 10 hours before the appt. 1 hr prior, I text to ask for address so I can head out. No response. Text again 45 minutes til, nothing. Call right after, nothing. Then, 4 minutes before appointment, get a text saying she's stuck several hours away and won't be back until Monday? And this she couldn't text me ahead of time when she was still hours away from Houston, presuming that the place where she said she was stuck was a city that's 2 hours away and not the name of a local inn. Will never know since she didn't text me anything beyond that.

Further, I was thinking that maybe I could provide transport if she wasn't too far away, but, alas, haven't received a text back since.

She's a young newbie but, I had made time for her instead of another provider. So, she ended up taking an appt away from someone else.

Hope you others get better luck, and def don't head out until you get an address. I won't head out unless I get an address And room number, if she decides to stick around...
The last time I got stood up ( crystal bravi) same scenario...really screwed up my day due to all factors combined
those scenarios = she got a better offer or her "management" did and told her which offer to go with
(probability 85% give or take a few. general excuse that's used way too often if you read the board enough and made enough appointments)