Reference checks & messages

Hello all!
Seems like some unexpected things came up this week. I have been in the emergency room with my little one for the past 2 days. So any ref check and or messages you have written me had remained unchecked. There is not any service in the unit im on & plus all my attention was dedicated somewhere else. I will get back to you asap. Please bare with me!
Thank you for understanding.
Xoxo
Ak.
Hope he is better soon!
Family comes first

Sam
Hope your little one is better sweetie. I know going to the E.R. can be scary. Sending a hug.
Being a mom is more important hun. Most important is being with a sick little one who needs you and doesn't understand what is going on.
I'm sure anyone would understand and if they don't, then they aren't worth your time or respect.
I hope the little one gets better soon. I'm sure it's been a heart-wrenching time.
Hello all!
Seems like some unexpected things came up this week. I have been in the emergency room with my little one for the past 2 days. So any ref check and or messages you have written me had remained unchecked. There is not any service in the unit im on & plus all my attention was dedicated somewhere else. I will get back to you asap. Please bare with me!
Thank you for understanding.
Xoxo
Ak. Originally Posted by Alana kay
I'm so sorry to hear that girl. If you need anything even some food dropped off so you can stay with your little one let me know I'll be more than happy to bring you something.
It's tough to be a good mom and I know you are. Your hobby friends should understand and family must come first.

Best wishes to you and for your little one to get better.
Hope all is well !!!

Just be careful with the word "bare" around here, when you really mean "bear".
Being a mom is more important hun. Most important is being with a sick little one who needs you and doesn't understand what is going on.
I'm sure anyone would understand and if they don't, then they aren't worth your time or respect.
I hope the little one gets better soon. I'm sure it's been a heart-wrenching time. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
+1
  • sydmo
  • 02-17-2017, 09:09 AM
it's really cool to see folks reply to the OP in this manner, yall are all some good folks Alana Kay, I really look forward to meeting you soon
I will be happy to massage & kiss your feet when you return Beautiful