Nice hotels with early check-in, Plano / frisco area?

Planning a tryst and would like as early a start as possible.

Recommendations appreciated.
No specific recommendations, but call a few, tell them you're arriving at DFW on an overnight flight, and see if they can accommodate an early check-in for a weary traveler who needs to rest up before pushing on with his day.
Sounds nice, but they might be concerned that I live a handful of miles away.
Thanks.
You have recently moved and are returning to the area to take care of some business. Your house is being fumigated. Your in-laws are in town. Hell, just use the same reason you would use if you were checking in at 5. Or just tell them your stay is personal. Or business. Unless you or you trystee gives them some reason to suspect something, they don't care.
Thanks. Good suggestions.
Almost all hotels will let you check in early if they have a room available. They all try to hit you with an early check in fee though...
I've never had the fee, but I haven't want to check-in at 10:00 before.
It helps if you have a frequent stay membership at that hotel chain. They may be able to accommodate your request.
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-24-2017, 10:59 AM
I usually explain that I just landed from a red-eye and need some rest before my day. I haven't had any fees or issues. *knock on wood*
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-24-2017, 12:03 PM
Hyatt Place on tollway between Park & Parker in Plano always has allowed early cheek-in.
Try the Westin Galleria. They have always been flexible for me... Never an early check in and never any questions. I have checked in with nothing but a phone in my hand and the only comment is welcome back to the Westin Galleria.
Try renting the room the day/night before
Thanks for all the suggestions.