Downtown FW business model?

So, I'm in a certain office building in downtown Fort Worth the other day, visiting a client, when I notice several "Suite Available" placards outside some vacant offices. Having visited Candace's strip-mall location but being unable to do so nearly as often as I'd like, the wheels start turning.

I'm certain that there are plenty of guys like me, who could find a reason to be absent from the office for 30 minutes or an hour, but for whom the additional time spent getting to and from an incall location, even one close by, makes such visits more difficult.

An incall location in downtown itself would provide a lot of guys so situated with a convenient alternative.

This particular location has an abundance of space available. Not only that, it provides several opportunities for plausible denial if someone were to see you there: There's a deli on the first floor; it has multiple entrances and exits that make "taking a shortcut" plausible; there are several lawyers' offices in the building; and it's near the federal building with a post office branch inside, so you could always be cutting through to go to, or just have gone to, mail a letter or get some stamps, or to the barbecue joint across the street. The corridors I've been in on the upper floors are not high-traffic areas. If you're driving into downtown, valet parking is available in the building's garage, and there are meters and a couple of pay lots within easy distance.

It wouldn't be a great location for after-hours or weekend appointments, because security makes you sign in; while no ID is required, a line of guys heading upstairs every 30 minutes on a Saturday might draw unwanted scrutiny.

But for guys looking for a tug-and-hug or BnG, such a location has possibilities. It seems to have fewer drawbacks than a suburban storefront location, which requires valuable time to get to and from, and where your car is parked outside and there's no doubt about which establishment you're visiting, while providing a target-rich environment for a provider, since it is in an area that's densely populated during work hours.

Thoughts?
so are you going to co-sign for some of these ladies?
Put it close to the Courthouse...the recesses would be longer...
The walls in those places are not very sound proof....not good on my end but has crossed my mind from time to time.
Showers available?
Bear in mind that the comparison is not to an apartment or hotel/motel room, but to studios in other locations, whether strip (ahem) malls or stand-alone buildings. Now, I haven't been to many such places -- two or three in DFW and two in Houston -- but, based on that experience, to address the questions expressed thus far:

1) I don't believe a cosigner would be necessary. I know that my company did not have to provide cosigners or even individual guarantees when it signed the lease on its present quarters, and, in the current environment, as long as the deposit clears and the monthly checks keep coming, I doubt the building management would push the issue. If a cosigner is required, it could be the same person who cosigns for proprietresses in their current locations.

2) I'm not convinced that noise would be a major issue -- as many times as I've gotten a tug-and-hug or BnG at a studio, I've never heard any noises coming from any of the other rooms, and goodness knows, apartment walls have much the same sound-insulation quality. The noise issue, should it exist, could be mitigated by a careful selection of the quarters, for example, next to the elevator.

3) I've never been offered a shower at a studio, only a restroom to freshen up. Bring some baby wipes; or the provider can make them available.

I don't think any issues that might arise are insurmountable, and I seeing some definite advantages in accessibility and in not having my car visible from a heavily traveled street or in a low-traffic area where it's noticeable, and in both cases has no legitimate reason to be there.
The showers are for the girls, not just for you.

What exactly do you think this business would list as it's primary function in order to get their CO? What would they tell building management? How quickly do you think it would take Agnes and all the other fat old ladies with too much time on their hands in their secretarial jobs to raise a stink about the parade of harlots and sinners coming and going?

The idea of mini-brothels tucked away in office buildings sounds appealing, but logistically would be a nightmare, IMO.
The primary function would be the same as whatever it is now for establishments currently operating in strip centers or low-rise office buildings. Consulting. Marriage counseling. Therapy. Relocation services. Interior design. Massage therapy. Whether the businesses occupy the real estate horizontally or vertically wouldn't make any difference.

I suppose that if the harlots showed up dressed like they're about to go on stage at an SC that Agnes might have something to say, but woman dressed like the average office worker -- jeans, sandals, and any sort of top so long as she has a bra (or better) -- wouldn't draw a second glance. And I'm thinking that the target market probably would show up in what they're wearing to the office, and not baggy shorts and an untucked shirt.

In any event, downtown FW isn't NYC. Many building lobbies aren't terribly busy, and it's easy to find space that has no windows looking out on the corridor. Moreover, more than one reviewer has expressed concern about nosy neighbors, for himself and the ladies, when visiting an incall located in a neighborhood, and I'm probably not the only one who hopes no one sees my car when it's been parked outside UBT or Candace's or Cindy's. I think you could actually maintain a lower profile in an office building than in a strip center.

Good point about the showers, but, again, I'm thinking about the types of establishments and ladies for whom L1 and L2 are the primary activities. I'm almost reluctant to say it, but I have a sneaking suspicion that many of our lady friends don't view a post-coital shower as a necessity -- that's probably just something I don't want to ask, and they certainly don't want to tell.
A licensed massage therapist might be able to "pull off" business residence in a suite as described. Many therapists work in office buildings.

My concerns would be sound, price, restroom facilities, and square footage.

I had a client a long time ago who was willing to re-work part of his office space to accommodate a massage room(s) but it wasn't a convenient location for me.
Vnurse
Sounds like the gentleman that wanted to rework his office space knew you. If I had space you would damn sure be welcome.
Aw thank you bloodhound! That is very sweet...

I would be VERY picky who I let work in MY personal space for sure!
I have also looked at spaces like this in my preferred part of town (Dallas/N.Dallas/Richardson) and price was not really an issue at all, but more so restroom and shower facilities. Also it would mean I would always have to use the table, and I prefer the bed.

But yes little locations with adequate privacy are always becoming vacant at fairly reasonable prices. I just couldn't imagine not having a shower. I bet it would work great for just the right lady or a set of roomies if they found a place with adequate restrooms.
Often times in an office building, restrooms are shared out in main hall. Need to have separate restroom in the suite, and my preference is a shower available.

To be honest, I can't see making it work downtown, but I know to many people, don't want to have to make up an excuse for my being in building. To easy for lie A to get crossed up with lie B, and next thing you know, people are asking too many questions.
Someone mentioned to me in a PM that laundry disposal was a potential impediment to the office-building incall. I admit I hadn't thought of that, but I believe it's more of an inconvenience; like several of the objections raised so far, I think it just depends on whether the work required/financial reward ratio is acceptable to a lady.

There's also the option of a downtown apartment. It offers the same proximity to a large number of potential clients (that's the impetus behind this thread) and has the advantages of private restrooms and showers, as well as being better for night-time and weekend visits. There are at least four such buildings within a two-minute walk of my office, and maybe some more.

The biggest disadvantage from a client's perspective is that there's less room for plausible deniability if you happen to emerge onto the street and run into a coworker or someone else you know.

I have a greater appreciation for showers now than I did befoer I started this thread, even at L1/L2 places. Here I was, thinking that a sink and a bottle of mouthwash were all that would be required.