Asian Champagne9999 Thanks!

After going through your screening process and receiving confirmation and several texts the day of our appointment of the standard two call system.

You had me drive all the way to your in-call location from Garland. Only, to say to me through the door while over the phone that you Don't See Black Men! Ouch!

Asian Champagne, I have no hard feelings, because you saved me money but not my time. However, I digress!

I would strongly suggest that you post "You Don't See Black Men" in your ad Have A Good Day!
You are absolutely correct. If race is a determining factor the lady needs to plainly state it. Sorry for your bum trip.
The NBA debate again.

I must ask if you followed your own protocol of informing this provider in advance that you are black?

Hey fellow hobbyist so you know, I always ask a provider first if they see Black Men. And if they do not I move on! Originally Posted by Blade5150
Did you inform her?

IF you did via email or PM, then one can only deduce that she is not the one handling her PMs and emails and that is another issue that needs addressed by her to her screener.
I must ask if you followed your own protocol of informing this provider in advance that you are black?
Even if he didn't, I'm in the camp that it's on a provider to state her restrictions clearly and up front. This goes for NBA, CBJ/Safe GFE/etc.
The NBA debate again.

Did you inform her?

IF you did via email or PM, then one can only deduce that she is not the one handling her PMs and emails and that is another issue that needs addressed by her to her screener. Originally Posted by LazurusLong

It wasn't a debate in this thread... he simply said that she turned him away and should state her restrictions in her ads.

I don't think it should matter if he informed her if she didn't have the specification in her ad mentioning it. For instance... what if a provider turns someone away when they get to the door because they are fat? Should that guy have made that known to her when talking to her ahead of time, or should she have had it in her ads that weight is an issue for her?

She should make it clear if she has restrictions so guys don't have to waste their time only to get turned away.
Peep hole screenin is how i'll do it when women start payin for cock.
The NBA debate again.

Did you inform her?

IF you did via email or PM, then one can only deduce that she is not the one handling her PMs and emails and that is another issue that needs addressed by her to her screener. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Being black is not some sort of condition he should have to announce. If a lady doesn't want to see certain types of men - Asian, black, old, fat, whatever - she should handle it in screening. Just ask the question. I can't imagine how degrading it must be to have to proactively inform a lady that you are black as if there is something wrong with it.
Did you inform her? Originally Posted by LazurusLong

I have never volunteer my race.
exactly.. if she screens properly and has a restriction.. she would had known ahead. I agree with missy.

But its good!! Come here Blade... ill open the door and jump on ya!!
If you have restrictions....say it. A gentleman should never have to state his race. Ridiculous!
I was once told all peckers were green.
Being black is not some sort of condition he should have to announce. If a lady doesn't want to see certain types of men - Asian, black, old, fat, whatever - she should handle it in screening. Just ask the question. I can't imagine how degrading it must be to have to proactively inform a lady that you are black as if there is something wrong with it. Originally Posted by BigEddie
+1
I reviewed his posts and noted in a very recent thread here in discussions HE made that point so anyone who wants to debate whether he should or should not disclose the fact he is black need to wait until he answers.

Again. This is yet another NB -fucking AAAAAA thread and that issue has been beaten so much that they brought the fucking horse back from the dead and beat it again then turned it into hash and STILL brought it back to life to beat more.

Obviously from his own post he knows this is an isse for many providers so all I am doing is asking if he did what he claims he did with this one.
I reviewed his posts and noted in a very recent thread here in discussions HE made that point so anyone who wants to debate whether he should or should not disclose the fact he is black need to wait until he answers.

Again. This is yet another NB -fucking AAAAAA thread and that issue has been beaten so much that they brought the fucking horse back from the dead and beat it again then turned it into hash and STILL brought it back to life to beat more.

Obviously from his own post he knows this is an isse for many providers so all I am doing is asking if he did what he claims he did with this one. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Shut up already
Shut up already Originally Posted by still-asleep
+1 to that.